How can she stay strong for two years and a half of being bullied

Do you want to be my Lover, Mr. Bodyguard?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MaRi heard the bell ring indicating that school for today is over. Every student standed from their respective chairs and under al that noise you could still hear Mr. Park saying “Remember, the research assignment about the exercises al the end of chapter 6 is to turn in tomorrow.”

“I already did it.” MaRi said for herself. She was reaching her back pack when Lizzy turned around from her chair and asked, “MaRi, can I come today to your house to do the homework?”

“I already did the homework, I did it on Friday.”

“OMG!!! That’s a crime, how can you study on weekends… Then can you share your homework with this unfortunate friend who is an idiot and doesn’t understand a bit of Math?” Lizzy said with pleading eyes. MaRi just sight, “I think that you want to know what my dad want to tell me today and that you will not stop pestering me to know about it, but I also know that you are horrible at Math… so do whatever you want.”

“Yes!!! I knew that you have a big heart, Kim MaRi.”

MaRi standed up from her chair with her back pack and went to her locker, with following her, when she opened her locker a lot of trash came out of it. MaRi just rolled her eyes took out all the trash that was in and Lizzy said “I think that Ailee should find a new hobby or something because she is starting to running out of ideas of how make fun of you. She is putting trash on your locker once a week, let me guess so tomorrow she will throw all your books on a toilet or maybe at the shower on the gym.”

“Whatever… Let’s just go.” When MaRi tuned around, she saw HongBin right there seeing everything again just like the first day when Ailee started bullying her. MaRi felt embarrassed, but there was nothing that she can do. She just have to let it go, in that way she can let Ailee know that she doesn’t care about all the things that she do to her.

HongBin saw what happened at her locker and thought “How can she stay strong for two years and a half of being bullied. If I was her, I would never want to come back to this school. I really respect her.” He really felt sorry for her, also he wanted to help her but he doesn’t know how. When he saw that she was watching him, he smiled.

MaRi slightly bowed to HongBin and was about to walk past him, but HongBin ask her with a smile “Hi MaRi, have you already did the Math homework?”

“Yes.” MaRi answer a little taken back because HongBin was actually talking to her.

“Well, hunny bunny… You know, our MaRi is a role model when it comes to school, she does all her homeworks on time. She is very different from me, I’m always asking for her help the day before to turn in the homework. That’s why she is one of the Top Student from our school and she is really pretty don’t you think?” Lizzy added giving HongBin a wink.

MaRi widen her eyes from hearing what Lizzy just said. She can tell that she trying to sell her off. She felt very embarrassed in front of HongBin that she looked down so HongBin can’t see her red face.

HongBin just laugh and answer, “Yes, she is really pretty.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter