I'm going to be a NANNY!!!

Do you want to be my Lover, Mr. Bodyguard?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Leo was walking in the sector of the direction that was provided by his taekwondo professor, and then he saw a two-story house that caught his attention. It was like a mansion, when he approached it he saw that it was the house that he was searching for. It has a good security system he could see a few cameras right where he was standing, that was in front of the tall gates. He saw the intercom and pressed the doorbell before he took a big breath.

“Hello, how can I help you?” Is what Leo heard from the other side taking him by surprise.

Leo quickly responds, “Oh… Yes, my name is Jung TaekWoon. I have an appointment with CEO Kim for the bodyguard position…”

“Oh, Mr. Kim told me. I will open the gate”.

“Thank… You.”

Leo heard they opened the gates and he entered the little mansion. The house had a wide and beautiful garden with many colorful flowers. Then Leo saw a separated garden with just many varieties sunflowers. The big and beautiful sunflowers caught Leo’s attention and he walk closer to appreciate them. Then when he was close to the flowers and tried to touch them he heard a voice.

“Aren’t they really beautiful? Those flowers are very special in this house.”

Leo turned around and saw a lady in front of him within her 60’s.

“Hello and welcome, I’m Mrs.Yoo and I’m in charge of this house”.

Leo bow 90 degrees and introduce himself, “Hi, my name is Jung TaekWoon.”

“You are just like it was described by my son.”

“Your son?...” Leo said with a confused face.

“Yes, my son is your taekwondo professor. Mr. Kim asked my son if I knew someone for the bodyguard position and he recommend you.”

Leo opened his mouth in o-shape form understanding what Mrs. Yoo just told him and nodding at the same time.

“You must be his favorite student because he recommends you very good with Mr. Kim. But he didn’t say that you are very handsome.”

Leo turned red of embarrassed with the compliment and Mrs. Yoo smile.

“Let’s go in son, Mr. Kim might arrive at any moment. Do you mind if I call you son?” Leo shakes his head saying no.

“Do you live afar from here?”

Leo did the same thing as the previous question.

“My son told me that you are a very silent, discipline and responsi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter