Kim MaRi

Do you want to be my Lover, Mr. Bodyguard?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 7:00am when the alarm start ringing, Kim MaRi wakes up and turned it off. She gets off of bed, stretches herself and the radio. It was playing F.T. Island’s ‘Pray’, she raise the volume of the radio and walk to her spacious bathroom where she take a shower and she heard a knock on the door. “Young Lady are you already up?, Where are you?”. She screamed, “I’m in the shower Nana”.

“Oh ok dear, the breakfast is already done and I’ll place it on the table”. “Ok Nana, I’ll go down in a moment”. Her Nana or Mrs. Yoo went back to the kitchen to place MaRi’s breakfast on the table, MaRi finished her shower and walked out straight to her spacious closet where she dressed her uniform neatly, pick up her backpack and iPod. Then she walked to the dining room where Mrs. Yoo was waiting her.

“Good Morning, Nana”. “Good Morning, my dear”, and give her the sweetest smile ever. “MaRi, your father already left to the company and he asked to tell you to come early today right after your classes because he has something to talk about with you”. MaRi looked at her Nana in surprise, “Do you know what he is going to tell me?”. Her Nana already knew the topic but she promises the CEO not to tell her anything, “I’m not sure dear”. “Oh Nana, you don’t want to tell me, right?”.

“I already promise your father that I won’t tell you”. MaRi sight in frustration, “Ok Nana, I won’t persuaded you to tell me…… But it is related to that stupid idea to make me debut on that ridiculous idol group?”. Her Nana laughs, and tells her “I don’t remember him saying something about an idol group”. MaRi smile at the response and says “Ok, I’ll be early today because I’m really curious what is the reason that he wants to talk to me no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter