Jung TaekWoon/Leo

Do you want to be my Lover, Mr. Bodyguard?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 6:30am and Jung TaekWoon or Leo, as his friends called him, woke up really early because today was the day that he was going to an appointment to meet his new boss for contract issues and to know more about his new job as a bodyguard.  He left his bed and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower, when he was brushing his teeth he felt something soft around his leg. He looks down and saw his fluffy black cat looking straight in his eyes with her green eyes.

“Good Morning” Leo greet his cat in his mind, then he look at himself in the mirror to check if everything was alright and he sight. “I don’t want to leave you here with all this beasts, SamSoon. I promise to ask the CEO if I can bring you with me”. He pets his cat that was now in the sink looking at him like as if SamSoon can hear what Leo can think. He looks for his iPod and put on his earphones put his iPod in shuffle and the song that appeared was ‘Wild Flower’ from Park HyoShin.

“I should use this time to eat something for breakfast before those beasts wakeup”, and he walk out of his room in silence to the kitchen. He grabs a bowl, a spoon, the milk from the fridge and the box of cereal. While he was eating he was thinking how it can be being the bodyguard of a well-known CEO, he was very excited for his new job as a bodyguard.

When he finished eating his cereal, he washed his bowl and looked at the clock in the wall. It was already 7:25am, and his appointment is at 9:30am at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter