Ten Points

American Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica and Krystal are not good with goodbyes; they hate the feeling of letting go. They both know that it will be temporary as they will always have each other and of course they'll see each other but how long will it be again, is the biggest question mark. They were not talking the whole lunch until now, they are in the airport.

Krystal sighed and Jessica did too. They look at each other with teary eyes. Jin Ri is just forcing to smile, he is pretty sure that his girlfriend will cry a river about today.  Yuri on the other hand is looking blankly. She does not know why the setting seems to be dramatic, well she thought that she will see her again so why the hell do they need to be emotional about this. Their flight was announced to be boarding.

"So" Jessica took a deep breath. "This is us, we are going now." she is preventing herself from crying.

"yeah, I know.. See you again." Krystal is also preventing herself to cry.

"Have a safe flight noonas." Jin Ri said and he smiled with crescent shape eyes.

"Thanks JinRi." Yuri bowed. She is so damn formal.

"Come here." Jessica opened her arms and called Krystal to give her a hug and the younger Jung obliged as she hugged her sister, tight.

"I'm going to miss you."

"Me too. Soo Jung... Call Unnie often ah... And take care of yourself." Jessica stated and the hug become tighter.

Jin Ri is smiling seeing Krystal share a moment with Jessica, he took a quick snap on it then he looked at Yuri she has her poker face on but when the hug become tighter she crests her eyes brows she could have been worried. He decided to go to her direction.

"it was nice meeting you Noona."

Yuri looked at Jin Ri, she was looking at the Jungs who are now talking about do's and don'ts. Talking about vitamins... Amount of food to eat etc.

"Thank you Jin." Yuri gave a smile and her eyes once again landed on Jessica's she found her too adorable to even keep her eyes off her wife.

"They are both beautiful, right?" Jin looked at on Jungsis.

"Huh?" Yuri was taken aback with the question.

"I don't know what is your deal with Jessica Noona, but you improved a lot from the first time I saw you... You used to avoid her but now you seemed to have grown in a much comfortable way, here." Jin passed an envelope to Yuri. "I made it just so you have something to keep for your marriage... Capture every moment so that you'll have reasons why you should stay."

Yuri look at Jin in surprised and she opened the envelop it has an album of the shots Jin did. Yuri looked at Jin and some pictures her heart beats fast seeing Jessica and her in their adventure.. She then looked at Jin for the last time confused why did he do it? Why are these pictures affecting her.

"You're welcome."  Jin smiled. Yuri just nodded.

"Don't tell me you are hitting on my wife now?" Jessica crossed her arms interrupting them. Yuri like it a lot when Jessica calls her, "her wife" 

"Hahahah She's all yours Noona.." Jin smiled.

"Take care of my sister! You cheat on her I will cut your junior fry them have the dogs eat it Araso!" Jessica warned and she is really scary.

Jin sweats and he forced a smile. "I love her so much... Will take care of her." Jin hugged Krystal on her side and Krystal blushed.

Yuri looked at Jessica and she smiled as soon as her wife smiled she opened her arms again and hugged Jin goodbye and Krystal jumped in to Yuri and hugged her tight. Yuri felt a little too uncomfortable.

"Unnie had been to a lot really..... So please be patient. Thank you." Krystal whispered. Yuri just nodded.

"We'll go bye!" Jessica pulled Yuri from Krystal. "Yah! Jealous wife." Her sister stated. Jessica rolled her eyes and laugh. "I love you!" Jessica shouted and wave goodbye.

"I love you too Unnie." 

Jin Ri wraps his arm on Krystal's shoulder and she hugged him by the waist and put her head on his shoulder as she starts sobbing and he just caress her back.

Jessica turn around and she took a deep breath and Yuri look at her. She knows Jessica felt bad leaving Krystal, she might have miss her so much. Yuri wanted to do something for Jessica but she is totally clueless on what to do.

The couple got in the plane and Jessica was on the window side, she had not talk since she got separated with her sister. Yuri is just looking at her, thinking of what she needs to do, to comfort her wife.

"Am I that beautiful, that you can't take your eyes off me?" Jessica spoke looking at the window.

"Yes" Yuri answered unconsciously then Jessica looked at her she was blushing; they are both blushing. "I mean... Uhm Yes?, with a question mark.. I did not get what you said I need you to repeat it." Yuri looked on another direction her chocolatey cheek become cherry red.

Jessica's heart beats too fast since last night she likes it a lot when Yuri react as if she is someone special but she needs to shake her head to erase the thought.

"I miss Krystal already." Jessica said, she decided to change the topic. Yuri normally would not care about anything but seeing Jessica bothered she felt something.

"We can visit her sometime, maybe when Yoona arrive we can have a family day out." Yuri said nonchalantly.

"What?! Are we going to do that?" Jessica asked excitedly.

"I don't like repeating myself" Yuri said looking at the magazine. Jessica then smiled widely and she jump in for a hug to Yuri and Yuri froze as soon as Jessica's arm around the neck.

"Thank you!" Jessica whispered and Yuri gulped there it is again the irregular heart beat increased. Yuri then pushed Jessica away and immediately stood up going to the washroom. Jessica was then in awe... She smiled widely realizing Yuri felt the awkwardness again she laughed...she is pretty happy on Yuri's news.

Yuri got in the washroom and she hits her chest and fan her face. "What the hell was that?" She asked herself as she close the door and went to the sink to wash her face.

Yuri took more than 30 minutes before going back to her seat and Jessica is already sleeping hugging her knees. Yuri smiled unconsciously and she remembered Jin Ri. "Capture the moment." She takes her phone out of her pocket and took a picture of Jessica. She then gets back on her seat and she froze again as Jessica automatically lean on her, her head on her shoulders... It was something automatic... It was just a short period of time yet they are linked already and had not known it. 

They arrive in New York. Jessica is energized yet Yuri, her shoulders hurt... She froze the whole time controlling her breathe and heartbeat.

"We should just have carry on." Yuri stated. Well she does have her things carry on and Jessica over packed so they needed to check her luggage in, they had been waiting for over twenty minutes and Yuri seemed to lose her patience well she is hungry and her feelings makes her oh so confused.

Jessica glared at her, she is in good mood well her sleep was too comfortable for her, so no, not even Kwon Yuri will be enough to ruin her mood. She finally sees her white luggage. "There it is!" She said excitedly and she ran to the luggage center when she is on the side people started to arrive too and she got stuck having a petite body. She can't reach her luggage. Yuri saw her agony as she pulls Jessica out of the pool of people.

"Stay there." She said like a man and moments like this makes Jessica think twice about Yuri's inhumane characteristics. Yuri got her baggage and throw it to Jessica and it hit her foot. "Aw!" She shouted people look at her and Yuri kept her posture... "Why!?"

"Let's go." Yuri stated carrying her LV carry on.

"Aish! I ing married a robot!!" Jessica said mad all of the good qualities that she thought Yuri had vanish... She will always be not human, she thought.....

 

"Jessica!" An excited squeal welcomed the couple who came back from their s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter