Wife y is a hotty

American Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica ran out of the room, she wanted to cry, why does she become this type of person, she is a respectable doctor, a surgeon, why all of a sudden she lost what she had, she let this rude, heartless lawyer who treats her that way? She is Jessica Jung, The Doctor Jessica Jung. She then felt the same feeling, incompetency being stupid and unstable.. She can barely remember anything, no she does remember everything what happened how it happened .... and she can do nothing about it, she thought she can get back on her feet but no, she was wrong as the scar of the past hunts her and Yuri, treating her such a small person is not helping. 

She went by the pool and just sat there and look at the calm chlorine water, No this is not the first time she is thinking of ending her life, the cut opened as she remembered the medical board revoking her license, she wants to contest and fight but she all of a sudden become a coward....  As if she feels guilty because she did it anyway... 

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, it was Tae Yeon, her best friend said something about this, "close your eyes Sica, think of the people you value most, we will always be smiling once you turn around with our arms open... Think of that picture... And lie down and relax sleep it out."

The scent of the chlorine was the last thing that Jessica could remember, she does not know how did she end up lying comfortably inside their hotel room. She sat up and looks around, she barely remember anything, she recalled talking to Yoona and getting into a fight with Yuri and going out but she seemed can't figure out how she got here.

She saw a silver food cover on the table and she looked on to it, there was pancakes and sausage. Jessica rolled her eyes. "So this is her way of apologizing?" Jessica rolled her eyes again, and smile unconsciously, she did not think that Yuri would even exert an effort... But she then realized that she was still mad "she insulted me! My life my status!! Argggh, she should be punished!!" She grabbed the bread knife and hold it like a scalpel and furrowed her eyebrows, twitch and started doing a live version of fruit ninja...so she chopped the pancakes and sausage like it was a massacre.  

"Ah you! Who do you think you are ha!?!?" Madly chopping the food. "Insulting people you don't even know!! Showing off your money!!" Chopping the food madly still...

Wel,l that is one of the cute antics of Jessica Jung. "You are so inhumane Kwon Yuri!!! I don't even understand how you become a lawyer! No heart senseless!!! You have not even smile and argh!!! You are so damn frustrating!" She ended it with loose shoulder.

"I went to law school and pass the bar exam, that is how I become a lawyer." Kwon Yuri was actually watching her nonchalantly while doing her own massacre to the poor pancakes and sausage. 

Jessica looked back and she almost fell from her seat because she was surprised seeing Kwon Yuri standing behind her, she was all surprise.

"How long had you been standing there?" She asked a little bit startle.

"Long enough to charge you attempted murder with the death threats you said." Yuri walked to the other side of the table as she sat across Jessica, wiping her sweat.

Now, Jessica is supposed to be mad but looking at this y state of Yuri something seems not right... She looks on that chocolatey neck of Yuri being covered with sweat and she gulped as Yuri dropped something and bent to get it, did she just check out the of this lawyer?!? When Yuri stood up Jessica diverted her direction on something else and ...

"Yeah right, where did you go?" Jessica asked, she just noticed that her wife is sweating wearing her razor back and leggings. Jessica then realized that the lawyer has indeed a perfect body, she then thought if Yuri would have those chocolatey abs, and .... Okay she shakes her head, she is supposed to be mad with Yuri, right? so she lowers her head down and focused on the grilled massacred pancakes and sausage... She over did something.

Yuri then hold her iPad and started reading something again... 

Jessica was a little too distracted on Yuri's presence, her smell and gosh she is hoooot... That the mad Jessica just become .

"What are we doing today?" Yuri said it in her normal state, but why did Jessica heard it differently, a little seductive on her ears. And she blushed.

Yuri look at her with a questioning look and "are you sick?"

"Why are you asking? Don't worry I have health care package under Soo Young so you don't need to spend money on me if I get sick!!" Jessica said in defense she is a little too tense with the present of Yuri in her after gym glow state.

Yuri narrowed her eyes.

"Are you going to talk about money again? First, I am responsible for you as you are my wife so whatever it is, I should..." Yuri stopped and look at a different direction, "take care of you."  It was a whisper but Jessica heard it anyway. 

Now the environment is weird, Yuri could remember how Jessica looked so fragile last night and she was so guilty that she can't even sleep not until she is able to see Jessica's face lighten up, apparently, when Jessica hugged her, the Barbie look alike face lighten up... So even though she does not like to be touched, she still let her be because when she does Jessica relaxes.

Yuri gulped and looked on another direction because that heated feeling going up on her cheeks again. But she narrowed her eyes and said .. "Soo Young?" It was a whisper that Jessica did not even hear. After that Yuri stomped on the table and walk inside their room.. And as soon as Yuri left, Jessica drank her glass of juice with just one shot! 

"She was hot." Jessica said after that and she fans herself. Then shook her head. "No Jessica you were duh... Dreaming!" Her phone rang and it was Soo Young, she looks at it thinking if she should answer or not especially, Hara was the one who booked their trip... So meddling with Soo Young might be a little off, okay, Jessica does not have feelings for her, at least that is what she knows it is hard for her to even fall again after a tragedy, Soo Young is just her friend.... That's it so, she answered the phone....

"Hey. Soo Sup?" She tried to be lovely and perky.

"Hi.." There was a pause an anticipation.

"So why'd you call?" Jessica tried to remove the awkwardness.

"Just checking you on, how are you? Is your... Augh, I can't even pronounce it, treating you right?" Jessica could imagine Soo Young all acting disgusted and not liking Yuri at all.. Well they are on the same boat there, except that Jessica think Yuri is really hoooooot and Soo Young does not.

"Ah yeah.. Cool we met Krystal and Jinri."

"He's cute and funny."

"You met him already?" Jessica stood up and look at Yuri, well it was out of impulse she does not think Yuri is listening.

"Oh yeah one time when I was in GA with Hara, Krys introduced me to him.."

"Yeap, sounds like Krystal, she is really proud of him.. Lucky find... Hope they'll end up together. So she'll be this lucky dork!" Jessica sighed.. "Unlike me.. Look at me now..."

"Jess, Stop thinking about it okay!?" Soo Young sounded concern.

"Kay." Plain and sorrowful that is how it sounded.

"Smile, Jess... You need it."

"Thanks Soo you are the best." There was another pause and no one dare to speak at all.. It is as if someone is waiting to talk about something. "I better get going Soo,  I have a schedule to follow.. I see you over the weekend."

"Okay, Take care."

Jessica hang up. She is feeling mix emotions, she does not know whether it was just some sort of infatuation or so, or was it because Soo Young was always there after the incident but Hara is her friend and besides, She is married.... For two years.

What Jessica did not know is Kwon Yuri on the back of the wall listening, it was not her intention to listen but when she heard Soo Young's name she wanted to listen... Yuri is a very competitive person and she really loves to have a competition in Jessica's case her competition is Choi "Summer" Soo Young .... Or herself that she does not have an idea about.

"Why is Soo Young calling her in her honeymoon and why is she covered with Soo Young's insurance." Yuri asked like a kid..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

The day ended, well Jessica is pretty tired with all the tourist spots that Yuri had wanted to visit and most of which were museums and theatre. They were with Jinri who was tasked to get pictures of the newly wed so they can send it over to immigration. There were couple of pictures that he liked actually. The pictures where he saw something real and those were the pictures when Jessica talks on the phone with .... Soo Young, oh yes, Soo Young keeps on calling why? They don't know why.. The indication of that is that Hara could have flew in a different country or so... So Soo Young can call anytime!!!! Which Jessica answers.. Back to Yuri she was frowning, every time that it happens and would just look on another direction when Jessica would look at her... She really does not like her wife to be in the phone with someone else while she is with her...

Jessica on the other hand would just look at Yuri plain and simple and at some point she look like she is spazzing about something and Jinri would just laugh.. Now the two are not talking, why? Because they fought about having the bill paid, Jessica insists that Krystal would pay, well she is doing this still because about last night, money issues of course. Yuri? Well, she insists that she'll do it.

"I will just pay the bill. Kay?" JinRi said.

"What? Why? NO!" The sisters shouted.

"I 'll take care of it!" Yuri grabbed the bill."

"She'll pay for it!!! KRYSTAL!!! " Jessica shouted.

"Arra' let me take care of it. To give her peace of mind, but you guys need to pay for our night life.." Krystal smirked.

"Night life? Who said we'll do that?" Jessica contest sounding brave.

"I did, well you came to the museums and all histories. Come on and let's enjoy GA's night life.. Jin has this friend who owns one and surely you'll enjoy it.." Krystal said enthusiastically.

"I don't go to places like a club or so.. You know that." Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Oh really? Two years ago you came in CA and raid my dorm to bring me in a club with Summer Unnie.. Hahah you were like a party animal." Krystal laughed.

"Oh you are not going there!" Jessica warned.

Yuri have this good memory and she knows who Summer is it is none other than Choi Soo Young. She again felt competition. Krystal is blabbing stuff about Soo Young and Jessica and Yuri seemed to hate it.

"I am cool going in a bar." Yuri sooke all of a sudden, okay, okay, she does not know what is happening but it seems like a mention of Soo Young's name is a burden, a curse!

The whole table went silent, the bickering sisters look at Yuri and JinRi stopped munching his food... Not in Yuri's look she'd go to a bar where they can dance and party. Her appearance is the type of bars that has cozy music not the bar Krystal is thinking.

"I go to bars in Korea. There were three bars I love going to." Yuri said, she is not lying she has three favorite bars, but those are kitchen bars, her unit's, her mom's and her dad's so she does go to bars, kitchen bars.

"See even my in law is cool with it and she is cool paying the bills.. Right, Yuri unnie?"

"Yeah sure."

Jessica could only roll her eyes.

"Haha.. Whatever Jessica! Let's go to Halo babe." Krystal said looking at JinRi

"Sure." JinRi smiled awkwardly, he does not know how to react, well, Jessica is sending daggers to him and Krystal was raising brow and looks scary.. Yuri could only laugh inside her because she is lucky one of the Jungs is liking her at the moment.

-

 

The whole gang went to Halo, it is one of the upscale bars in GA, of course Krystal would bring Yuri on some high end . The music was too loud and but it comes in their heartbeat. Krystal and JinRi are in the dance floor having

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter