More

American Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is it a good morning or it is a really really good morning?" Tae Yeon walks out of the balcony holding a cup of coffee as she heard Jessica singing love songs, she only sings when things are great, when she is in love.  Jessica gave her the loveliest smile she can offer and Tae Yeon almost spit her coffee. Jessica is about to open and say something but Tae Yeon put her hand up to stop Jessica from mumbling something.

"Don't say it! I know.. I know YOU so much that I know that you and Yuri had last night that is why you are singing love songs!" Tae Yeon said as if she is disgusted and.. "Yah!" Jessica hit her.. "Aw!" She whined.

"What?! For God sake Jessica you are married and married couple do that!" Tae Yeon said defending herself.

Jessica blushed and Tae Yeon laughed. Then they paused for a while to look at each other this time they seemed to be both serious. Jessica sighed.

"She told me she loves me." Jessica said smiling, and just thinking about it makes her heart beats fast, missing Yuri right away. Tae Yeon smiled as well, she can't hide that she is happy to see Jessica being happy... Again. 

"That's great Jessica, I mean... You don't have to fight your feelings anymore.. Did you?" Tae Yeon asked waiting for answers.

"I did tell her that I love her too." Jessica could not help it but smile, this brings too much excitement to her.

"Great!!!" Tae Yeon said over excitedly, "that means you are officially married and a couple." Tae Yeon could not be happier for Jessica... that her friend is finally able to move on from the unfortunate things that happened to her.

"I guess yeah..." Jessica smiled wider, then she looks at the sky... "I have never felt this happy ever.. This is like the best feeling after a long time... I never have thought someone could make my heart beats fast again, could make me angry for not calling me.. I love every single feeling she makes me feel... She is a totally different person than.." Jessica shut and look at a blank space. Tae Yeon knew what name Jessica will mention... 

"Tiffany is her opposite." Tae Yeon completed the sentence for her... Then Jessica smiled sadly. "Yeah, Tiffany cares so much to everyone.. While Yuri, she care mostly about herself but the way she takes care of me, makes me feel really special.." Jessica smiled again the thought of Yuri gives her hope and jittery feelings.

Tae Yeon smiled, it is a progress for her best friend.. She is finally moving forward, Tae Yeon might hate Yuri sometimes but she is still thankful. "Yuri must be really incredible then." Tae Yeon commented. Jessica looks at her and waited for a clean minute to chuckle, things in her mind run as how Tae would mock Yuri and now she is praising her.

"Thought you hate her." Jessica said while chuckling.

"I sometimes do, well because she talks and too much of herself but if she is taking good care of you.. I might like her too." Tae Yeon said and Jessica smiled at her and hug her as she was touched on what Tae Yeon said.

"You know Jess, if you are to be a real couple then you should..." Tae Yeon is about to say what Jessica seemed to forget... The lies.

"I ..." Jessica cuts her off. "I was actually thinking about that." Jessica confessed.. "But to be honest Tae Yeon.. I am afraid that everything might change when I tell her about my past." Jessica sulked in the thought.

"If I were Yuri, I will probably be mad at first but if I really love you I will understand what you went through and stay by you.. Oh, she is a lawyer she might help you get your license back." Tae Yeon said thinking about her friend.

"What if it is not something I want to do Taeng?" Jessica asked looking serious about everything.

Tae Yeon looks at her confusedly.

"I want to completely forget about my past and just move forward because.." Jessica clenched her jaw and closed her fist. "Because, I burn inside just thinking about it... I worked my life to get that license.. I loved someone so much.. Those things were supposed to be wonderful.. But - - It all fell apart and a glimpse of it could destroy my everything now." Jessica said looking at the ground.
 
Tae Yeon thought she could move on from it but she can't it was too painful for her still, she is moving forward but not moving on... "Yuri deserves to know."

"She fell for me as who I am now Tae Yeon.. I don't think she could handle the broken me." Jessica said almost crying the thought of her license being revoked and the thought of Tiffany dying still breaks her.

"But, how can you introduce her to your parents? It is either you tell them about your license or tell everything to Yuri." Tae Yeon looks at Jessica pitifully. "You cannot live the lie you created Jessi because this is not your reality. You need to make a choice." 

"People live in lies every day, and they just live with it.. Why can't I?" Jessica asked and she looks determine to not tell Yuri about her past at all.

"Because you are a wonderful person that deserve the best in life and you can't get it if you will live a lie.." Tae Yeon said, she looks at Jessica and her heart aches because she knows that Jessica just could not.

"What if the best life could offer me is what I have now lying to Yuri about my past.. What if the best life could offer is this? I can't lose her Taeng.. Not anymore." Jessica said pleading. Tae Yeon just looks at her, she knows Jessica is letting go of the past, she wanted to start fresh.. But Tae Yeon worries more if Yuri finds out later and live Jessica that will shatter her friend... There are no secrets that were kept for too long...  She thought.

"What is your plan then?" Tae Yeon asked.

"I will just let her be, make her believe what I made her believe of me. I want to forget everything that happened in the past because I just want to move forward with Yuri.. I want to forget all the pain and just be the person I am now." Jessica said looking on a good view and Tae Yeon sighed.

"You may be you now, but you can never change your past, Yuri deserves to know everything and by everything means everything!" Tae Yeon sounded really worried. Jessica looks at her for a long time.. Then look down. "Yuri does not need to know.. I can't go back to that.. Because telling her will rip all of me." Jessica said, the thought of Tiffany's smile , the thought of her pulling the plug came back in her mind and suddenly her heart ache and.... Jessica looks drowsy.. And she found it hard to breathe... Tears coming her eyes... The past makes her shatter and....

"Jessica!" Tae Yeon hurriedly went to her as she faint...  

"Hey what's with.. Omo what happened?" Seo Hyun immediately went to their direction to help Tae Yeon .. "We were talking and she just faint.." Tae Yeon said and she looks at Seo Hyun and Tae Yeon was like ... "Do you think she is pregnant?"

Seo Hyun rolled her eyes, they placed Jessica on the sofa, "Yeah she must be, egg cells put together create babies right?" Seo Hyun mocked Tae Yeon, why is she so stupid Seo Hyun thought. "That is why I became a theater actress than whatever you guys are!" Tae Yeon said like a child and Seo Hyun laughed. Hara came in the house.. "You guys could really be a good couple." She commented, she was actually observing the two earlier. 

"She is not my type, she is dating Yuri number two just so you know." Tae Yeon said as if she is bitter.

"She is your fan, which is disgusting." Seo Hyun countered. Hara laughed, if they do not have dongsaeng and unnie relationship they could be good together. Hara went to Jessica and checks her up. She is a doctor and a friend of Jessica so she knows..

"We were talking about good things, Yuri and her and then, I kind of told her to tell Yuri about Tiffany and then she seemed to faint when I forced it." Tae Yeon explained.

"I think she had an emotional breakdown, going back and thinking about her past could still be hard for her... She might have not accepted everything yet, or may have suppressed everything and triggering the memory could be hard for her." Seo Hyun said looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter