Nothing's gonna stop us

American Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s heart drops as soon as the person she expects least appear in front of her, the flicker of hope that she has flamed up to a bigger fire as a part of her past appear. A connection towards her reason but she is not that oblivious as she can see how Sunny look at Jessica. She seemed mad, she seemed seeking for some sort of vengeance as the shorter girl look at Jessica Jung, her wife. So she clenched her jaw the state of Jessica not looking back and seemed disoriented is not helping at all.. As if Jessica is seeing image of some sort and her eyes are watery not to mention, she is being so pale right now…

“Are you okay?” Yuri tried to ask her wife as warm as she could be.. She seemed really frightened in Sunny’s presence. Jessica looked at her slowly with those afraid eyes and Yuri could only see through her soul, her wife is under panic and as the gentleperson she is she pulled Jessica closer and hold her by the waist as if she is saying to her wife that it is okay… I am here.. We got this… Yuri can feel Jessica’s body turning cold as if the room is not really a good place for her to stay and Yuri seems to know it. Jessica look at Sunny with a blank expression and the shorter one smirked.

“Yuri, we should catch up sometimes we have a lot to know about my cousin.” Sunny hinted and Yuri’s eyes went to her for a few seconds as if now is when she wanted to know where Miyoung is but on Jessica’s current state Miyoung seemed to matter less..

“Yeah, I would love to hear about her but you my wife seemed to be sick.. We can talk next time.” Yuri said politely Hyo Yeon appeared behind Yuri.

“Is she okay?” Hyo Yeon asked.

“i…. I am fi ---   ne” Jessica tried her best to respond.

“I think she needs some rest. We will head off.. Sunny, nice seeing you will you please give your contact information to Hyo Yeon, she is my secretary and we will meet sometime maybe..” Yuri said all worried on Jessica state she is holding her tight... as Jessica seemed to be out of herself all of a sudden, Sunny smirked and the couple walk pass her…  Jessica’s heart is beating so fast as she saw that evil smile of Sunny again. She is too smart to not know that Jessica could be using Yuri to make a living considering her situation.

Hyo Yeon smiled awkwardly to Sunny but still she went near her to get a calling card or something which Sunny gave.

“Yuri.” Sunny called as they are back facing each other.

Jessica’s heart sunk. Images of the past is hunting her.. Losing Tiffany and all it is going back in her but what she does not want to happen is that Sunny would burst out her past without any warning and Yuri would definitely freak out.. It should not matter really, lying is something people do..  And besides they are married because of that contract not like the other couples that they married because of trust and love.. But it is a different story again, Yuri can’t find out, not coming from others especially tonight when she was about to kiss her, when she decided to become bold with her own feelings to the lawyer… How can she confess when her past hunts her down?  Jessica held on Yuri’s coat tighter when the lawyer is to face Sunny. How is this possible she is awake in a nightmare that she sees the monster beneath her bed talking to Yuri.

Yuri look at her in surprise, even Jessica does not know where is her strength coming from for Yuri not to turn around.

“Are you cold?” Yuri asked manly, no she knows she is not to troll Jessica right now it seems not right and beside Jessica appeared tonight, it was almost perfect.

Jessica’s eyes were just teary and directly looked Yuri’s eyes. The lawyer clenched her jaw and removed her coat to give to Jessica. Placing it on her shoulders before wrapping her on her arms which Jessica felt home.. Then the lawyer faces Sunny.

Jessica felt Sunny’s smirk behind her.. She could be thinking of evil plans on playing on Jessica’s current life. She can’t remember how scary Sunny is until now, she met her again.

“Nothing. I will be waiting for your call.” Sunny stated, she really wanted to make a fuss but it will be less fun if it happens now she thought… She wanted to play with Jessica again.. to be the ex-doctor inside her hands… The last time was no fun but now… She knows exactly what to do..

Yuri looked at her wrist being held by Jessica so tight it is turning red and she sighed.

Yuri just nodded with questions in her eyes but she feels really weird as if information about Miyoung does not matter as Jessica’s comfort now.

“You too.. Miss Jessica Jung.. Oh yes.. Kwon.” Sunny looked at Jessica’s back. Jessica was to turn around but Yuri stopped her to do so as the hug by her waist become tighter.  Yuri completely has no idea about why Jessica is being so weird around Sunny but she knows that since Sunny appeared Jessica had not been that well, Sunny’s looks mean something and she feels that she needs to protect her wife from her all of a sudden, so.. “We’ll do Sunny.” Yuri answered for Jessica and dragged the girl to walk by her embrace.. They met with Jules and the owner just felt so worried. Yuri and Jessica bid their goodbye in the party.

Now they are inside Tae Yeon’s car as Yuri is driving.

Jessica is looking only to her wife. She wanted to talk serious to Yuri bare all but she, herself is not ready.. . To talk about her license being lost and of course about losing the person she loved the most. She is remembering every feature that Yuri’s face has as she is afraid that once all truth unveil Yuri will leave her too.. Not because of death but because of the lies that she used to protect herself from something that she does not want to come back to… Now she is blaming herself why does she need to fall for this inhumane yet charming person….

“I did not know that my beautiful face could be someone’s medicine if they feel sick .” Yuri smiled she does not know where it came from she just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter