Teaser 1: What is this? A BIG JOKE?!

My oppa is the famous Super Junior Leader?! [HAITUS until further notice]

Teaser 1: What is this? A BIG JOKE?!


HeeJung
          I just came home from school and I’m so tired. I threw my bag lightly at the beanbag that is beside my study table and dragged my self to bed. “Ahhh~” I uttered, burying my body to the bed.

knocks…

“HeeJung, ” it was Daehan oppa. I held my head up to look at him and gave him a ‘what?’ look. “   eomma and appa want to talk to you in the living room.” he seriously said. What’s with the serious look? I gave him a nod then he went out of my room.

I sat up in my bed. I noticed that something’s wrong, ‘wait…Did oppa just called me in my real name?’ I mused. Oppa seldom does that-calling me by name ‘cause he always calls me ‘chansook’.  He just calls me by name when he's mad at me but when I looked at him he doesn't look mad. More like anxious but why should he be? I have to go the living room and know the reasons for oppa DaeHan's sudden actions.

I walked down the stairs and saw    eomma, appa on the couch and oppa at the end of the stairs. 'What's with the formation?' I jokingly thought. I sat hushfully, eomma and appa looked at me.

"What is it eomma, appa?" I said, pairing it with a worried smile. I looked at my parents then to oppa DaeHan-who's now arms are crossed on his chest, he then avoid me look.

"Honey~" eomma said sweetly and held my hand. 'I'm not that used to this situations. I feel like something erronous will happen next.'

"Remember that    eomma, appa and your oppa loves you so much and we don't want you to be hurt or being lied too. Always think of that...ok?" eomma said, her eyes began to wet. 'Hurt? Lied too? I can't understand anything?' I mused as my forehead wrinkled.

"Hurt? Lied too? eomma, appa I don't understand?" I said looking at them intently. Waiting for an answer for all these questionable words. "Is something went wrong? Tell me." My eyes then started to water. I can't help it. I'm a cry-baby.

Before eomma and appa explained to me everything, the looked at each other and looked to oppa DaeHan. "Remember this pendant of yours?" appa showed a
Sterling Silver Angel Wing pendant.

"Of course, " I uttered "You gave that to me when I was eleven and you said that I should not lost it." I became impatient. I want answers.

"It's actually given by your parents. We saw this on around your neck when you were still a baby." 'What does he talking about?'

"Mwo-mwogayo?" my voice became to hoarse and I didn't know that a tear already fell from my eyes. "You're my parents." I looked at eomma. "What are talking about appa that you both saw me with that necklace when I was a baby? Please, tell me what's happening. I really can't understand anything." I started to cry.

"You're not our real child." appa revealed. I stopped form crying. I can feel priecing and pounding on my heart that it's like it is going to stop any minute. "We saw you in the hospital in Seoul and decided that we'll adopt you. We thought that your real parents adandoned you so we just adopted you." appa added. I feel my knees weaken. I can't believe that this is happening to me. Am I dreaming? I never thought that this is happening to me. I know that this is only happening in dramas. 

"A-are yo-u jo-joking m-me? huh, eomma...appa?" I stuttered. 'Please just say that this is just a crap and that everything's ok. Jebal~' I mused. They just avioded my looks. "Tell me! just please tell me!" I shouted like a child that is having a tantrums.

Daehan oppa went to me and hugged me so tight. "HeeJung, we're still your family and no one can erase that but you have to accept the fact that you have a real family to see and know." oppa said holding my shoulders. I cried harder.

"I can't believe you!" I shouted as I stood up the couch, hovering oppa's grip. "How can you tell this 'love' if you cloaked this secret to me for a long time. You should've thrown me away!" I then walked out of the house.

"HeeJu--" I heard eomma called but I don't want to hear any nonsense and crappy words from them. I really hate this!

 

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

there is the full of angst teaser :DD
i hope you liked it^^ haha.. you should!

I'll try to put teaser's for the applicants too...
"I'LL TRY" is the word so don't expect that much^^

I'm so happy i got more applicants now^^
hwaiting!angel