Miss Earth Friendly [orange_carnival]

My oppa is the famous Super Junior Leader?! [HAITUS until further notice]

Ulzzang/Model's Name: Yeon JiHee


Birth Name: Lee Ming Yao

Nickname(s): 
Mingy- because when she was younger Ming Yao was always restless,
always springing around looking for someone to play with. So Mingy was derived from the word Spring.
Was Nicknamed by her family.

D.O.B: 04/01/1989

Birthplace: Shibuya, Japan

Age: 22 years old

Status: Single

Ethnicity: Korean

Language Spoken:

*Japanese (Fluent)

*Korean (Fluent)

Height: 160 cm

Weight: 48 kg

Blood type: O

 

Personality:

Ming Yao or also known as Mingy is a vegetarian and a major animal rights activist. Mingy loves every kind of vegetables and loves trying new dishes made from them. She tries to learn all the different ways to cook her vegetables since she just HATES eating meat. Watching meat cook can make Mingy run for the bathroom and puke. She is also a major animal rights activist and is proud of it. She hates it when movies or tv shows use animals for their production and would not watch it. She aslo holds rallies against make-up companies that test their make-ups on animals. She is the girl you should know when you want to know the ware-abouts of different kinds of animal species since Mingy spends most of her free time googling animal news and pictures.

Mingy is also tomboy-ish in a way. She never understood the importance of shopping every month and don't get why you are supposed to paint your nails bright colors. And doesn't understand how girls can stand on high heels, doesn't it hurt? She aslo loves playing video games with any one and if you leave her in an arcade for about half an hour, you will arrive seeing her going one-on-one with a boy in a video game. She can also play different kinds of sports like basketball and soccer. But, Mingy HATES hearing people swear around her. I promise to you, Mingy is peaceful but if you swear infront of her, you can already easily ruin her day. She also hates hearing dirty jokes and seeing gross scenes like farting and nose-picking since she thinks this is degrading to the human population.

But, Mingy is to opinionated and would sometimes forget to think about what she is going to say. When it comes to asking for her opinion she can go on for about half an hour. That is how much she thinks about a subject. Also, if ever you get a chance in engaging her in a conversation that she is really,really interested in (like animals) she can talk for hours and only a huge explosion (or a pinch on her cheek) can shut her up. She also has high pride and doesn't like being embarassed. That is her weakness. She is to insecure about people talking behind her back so she thinks that sticking up her nose in a fight is a way to let the other people know that she isn't backing down unless they are. But, this pride is just a cover up for an insecure 22-year-old woman.
 

What is your ways of living: 

Mingy still goes to school. Collage actually. She is currently studying veterinarian. Mingy isn't failing but she isn't excelling either. Not that she isn't interested in what the teachers are teaching, it is just that Mingy isn't a very fast learner. For her to understand, she really has to listen to her teacher during discussion and reread the book a bunch of times. At school, you will usually find Mingy buried in her textbook, trying to remember her lesson before the next class start. Mingy walks to home from school, and sometimes if her brother isn't using their bicycle, she uses that for transportation.

Mingy is also the vice-president in a rookie animal-rightist group with only four member. She is usually the one planning for their talks and rallies and stuff like that. Mingy may be the vice-president but it seems that she gets what she wants most of the time. Not that the other members are complaining. They actually agree with most of Mingy's opinion. Mingy's week-end is usually filled up with studying and scheduling meetings and grouping for her group/club.

And once a month, Mingy joins an up-and-coming debate team. This debate team isn't official and is usually just holding their debate in public parks or public basketball courts. And in the worse-case scenario, in the spa. The debate team Mingy on is just composed of 2 guys and 3 girls (including Mingy). All of these members are just Mingy's acquintances and most of them only knows Mingy by her nickname and not by her full name: Lee Ming Yao.
 

Hometown: Seoul, South Korea

Like(s):

- Vegetables

- Coffee

- Debating

- Learning New Cooking Methods

- Animals

- Underground Music

- Hippie Bands (headbands)

- Pastel Colors and the color brown

Dislike(s):

- Animal Explotation

- Dirty Jokes

- Gross Acts (Farting, nose-picking in public)

- Watching meat being cooked

- Super-hard lessons

- People who likes seeing other people embarassed

Hobbies:

- Googling

- Playing video games with her brother/ or any other person

- Watching TV

- Playing with her dog: MoMi

Habits:

- Talks to much (unconsciously)

- Talks in her sleep

- Staring (when mad)

- Stomps her foot (when super disappointed)

- Smacks someone softly (joking around)
 

Family:

Lee Ae-Cha
|| 40|| Mother|| Owns a coffee shop||
Ae-Cha and Mingy are sisters-in-arm when it comes to saving animals making them close

Lee Myunsool
|| 45|| Father || Works as a contractor||
Myunsool is always out of the house so Mingy doesn't see him often. But she sees him enough to know that he loves her and he is very protective of her.

Lee Jung-So
|| 18|| Brother||
Is Mingy's playmate when it comes to video games; Loves each other very much;
Mingy calls him "Boba" because when he was younger Mingy told him to say 'brother' but instead he said 'boba.'

LJS: http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l61fvzGlEo1qb62czo1_400.jpg
 

Friend(s):

Kang Bok-young|| Is the secretary for the rookie animal-rights group Mingy is in. Super smart and is in honors class.

Kang Soori|| Bok-young's twin sister. Is Mingy's classmate in the veterinarian course

Akanishi Toyaka|| 30|| The guy who serves her coffee in her most favorite coffee shop in downtown Seoul

Partner: Kyuhyun

Your relationship with him: Hate-Hate

Rival(s):

Bora: Mingy, while haning out with SuJu, met Bora.
Bora made a remark which hurt Mingy's pride so much that Mingy can't find in her heart to forgive Bora.
(The remark made EVERYONE laugh at her, even Soori)

Previous Relationship(s):

Choi Chi Hoon- They dated when Mingy was still in first year high school. Chi Hoon was the sophamore in the school Mingy goes to. At first, it was still a product of a dare. But slowly Mingy started to feel 'feelings' for Chi Hoon, but sadly Chi Hoon didn't feel the same way. So as soon as the dare was finished (they were dared to date for a month), Chi Hoon left Mingy (who was now feeling "feelings) with the words "Sorry, but I really don't like you. Your to... hippie... for my taste." They dated for a month...

Choi Jinki- Shockingly, Mingy met a junior when she was a junior in the same school. His name is Choi Jink and ironically, he was the cousin of Choi Chi Hoon. Jinki was a great boyfriend, all loving and great. But, Jinki had to go to America because he got an scholarship. Mingy and Jinki worked hard in mentaining their relationship for about a year. But after a year of them dating, pictures of Jinki hugging and acting sweet with some foreign girl flooded her Facebook page. Since then, Mingy didn't talk to Jinki and Jinki didn't talk to Mingy, but it was understood that they were over. They dated for a year and a half.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

 

! CONGRATULATIONS !  orange_carnival


 


sorry I can't help myself but chose already an applicant...
I'm really eager to start this story NOW ^o^