Chapter 9: Eunhyuk is Jealous

My oppa is the famous Super Junior Leader?! [HAITUS until further notice]

Chapter 9: Eunhyuk is Jealous

Eunhyuk’s POV
               
Why does Donghae doesn’t pick he’s phone. I thought he’s going to stopover at the studio for us to go to lunch together. Aish!~ that fishie!’ I mused as I keep on dialling Donghae’s digits on my iPhone. I decided to just eat at the canteen with Leeteuk hyung. That fishie is in big trouble. I swear.

“Where’s Donghae? I thought he’s coming here?” Leeteuk hyung asked as he eats his jajangmyun.

“I don’t know either. He should be here now.” I said putting my iPhone down and got a chicken. “Let’s just let that fishie, hyung. By the way, is Heejung staying in our dorm for good?” I changed the topic.

“No. I’ll find her a nice dorm for her to live in. Besides she’s not safe in our dorm.” Leeteuk hyung said. What does that mean? I furrowed and I think hyung sensed it. “What I mean is that we are all boys there and we sometimes neglect our actions.” Hyung explained but I still can’t understand.

“Like…what?” I asked.

“Like walking after shower.” Hyung said coolly as he ate a chicken.

“Oh...hahaha, yes.” I smiled in the idea of that. It’s really not safe for Jungie to be living with us. We continued eating but I don’t know I keep on glancing at hyung.

“What?” hyung caught me.

“Uh, uhm…nothing.” I stuttered and shifted to my food hasty.

“Ok, hurry up. We’ll have to tape for Strong Heart.” Leeteuk hyung said and I nodded. I don’t know but why does the idea of asking ‘Does Jungie have a girlfriend hyung?’ flashed at my mind. I wobbled as I blink. Ani, I’m not liking my hyung’s sister and it’s like liking my own sister and that’s not right.

                After our Strong Heart taping, I went ahead of Leeteuk hyung and went to the dorm to check if Donghae’s already there. I was driving my way there when I saw a familiar face at one of the restaurant I drove by. ‘Is that Heejung? Who is she with?’ I argued in my mind as I stopped my car nearby the restaurant. I looked closely and can see that it’s Donghae whom she’s with. I saw Heejung laughing cutely as she covers as she laughs. So that’s why Donghae doesn’t answer my calls.

                I don’t know but I felt something hit my chest; it’s like a sting of a jellyfish. I can see that they are enjoying their lunch. I start my car engine again and drove away. I arrived at our dorm and went to my room. I sat unconsciously at the bedside. What’s this? I’m not feeling jealous, am I? It’s too narrow to feel this way.

“Hyukjae hyung!” I felt someone nudged me. It was Henry, he was in my room all this time but I didn’t notice him because I’m preoccupied with this weird feeling. I shifted to him. “Are you ok? You look like your mind is floating.” He asked.

“Y-yes. I’m fine.” I uttered in a hoarse voice. “Where’s Kangin hyung is he alright now?” I asked, changing the topic again. Henry walked back to the working table.

“He’s sleeping. Jungie accompanied hyung a while ago to the doctor for his check-up. Shindong hyung left to May’s house.” He said. “Did you already finished your taping, hyung?”

“Hm.” I murmured. I went to my cabinet and change into my comfy clothes. “Did you eat lunch already?” I asked as I put my shirt. I saw Henry nod while looking at his’ laptop screen.

“By the way, Where’s teukie hyung? I thought you’re filming Strong Heart together?”

“He has a meeting to attend to. So, I went ahead here.” I answered. “I’ll just go outside.” I said.

                I got a drink from the frig and went to the rooftop to contemplate on my current obscure feelings for…Jungie.

Author’s POV
               
 Heejung and Donghae went back from their lunch. They brought some ice creams of different flavours for each member.
“Henry,” Donghae called.

“Ne, hyung?” Henry went out of the room.

“Ice cream.” Donghae threw a cone to Henry and he catches it.

“Gomawo hyung.” Henry then sat at the couch and the TV.

“Oppa, thanks for treating me to lunch.” Heejung said. Donghae messed her hair.

“But next time, you should treat me too, ok?” he said and Heejung saluted. They both laughed.

“Hyuk, you’re here.” Donghae said as Hyuk walked passed by them.

“Oppa, here strawberry ice cream. They said that this is your favourite.” Heejung smiled and handed the strawberry ice cream but Hyuk just stared at it and after seconds he went to his room.

“Yah, what’s with this guy?” Donghae uttered as he looked at Hyuk going inside his room. “Don’t mind him. He’s like that sometimes, maybe he and Bora fought.”

“It’s fine. I understand but can you tell me who Bora is?” Heejung asked and Donghae explained who Bora is. He even showed a photo and the mv of So Cool and Ma Boy. “Woah~ she’s pretty.” She said as she watched the mv.

Eunhyuk’s POV
               
I felt cold so I went back to our dorm. I opened the door and saw Henry watching TV while enjoying his ice cream. He look like a 7 year old boy.

“Hey hyung, Donghae hyung and Heejung brought ice creams. Go get yours, it’s delicious.” Henry said then turned to the TV monitor. I looked at the kitchen and saw the two of them talking and laughing. There the sting came back again and I don’t know why I’m feeling this. I went to towards the refrigerator to get some water.

“Hyuk, you’re here.” Donghae said. ‘That’s all you’re going to say? ‘You’re here?’ ’ I said to myself as I drank my water.

“Oppa, here strawberry ice cream.” She smiled at me. Why does my heart suddenly beat fast? Is it because she called my ‘oppa’? Agh~ ani ELFs call me oppa but I don’t feel this way when they call me. “They said that this is your favourite.” Heejung then handed me the strawberry ice cream. I don’t know if I’m going to get it suddenly I went blank and turn back to her, heading to my room.

‘Yah! Hyukjae, what did you just did? You ignored Jungie’s ice cream.’ I scolded myself. I faced palm. What the heck is with ‘Jungie’s ice cream’ it doesn’t sound proper. Argh~ Hyukjae are you falling for Leeteuk hyung’s sister? Eommeo, I’m really in big trouble.

“Hyuk?” I heard Donghae’s voice as he enters the room. I looked at him and stand up, avoiding conversation about what I just did but he grabbed my arm. “Hyung, are you alright? You’re being aloof around Heejung.” I just stared down because honestly I don’t know what to answer him.

“I-I don’t know.” I stuttered as I answered him. I sat down and so does he. “I’m not sure about what I’m feeling but every time I see her I feel like something’s tickling my stomach and if she would talk to me the beat of heart will go crazy like I’m having a heart attack.” I explained. I felt embarrassed in front of my best bud, Donghae. I faced palm again and I suddenly heard him giggle. “Yah! What’s with the laugh?”

“No-nothing,” he said after wiping a tear in his eyes. “Hyuk, I think you’re falling for that girl. Wait, who is ‘her’ by the way?” he asked as his brows furrowed.

“Just some girl.” I answered, avoiding meeting his eyes. I’m afraid that he’ll tease me with Jungie and I know he’ll do that.

“Some girl, eh?” he exclaimed. “Maybe it’s…” I tried not to react on what he’ll answer. “…Heejung, am I right Hyuk?” I can’t help but jolt.

“Yah! How can you be sure about that! I didn’t even say her name.” I protested. How did he know that fast?

“Hyuk,” he said as stood up and hanged his arms around me. “I know it since Heejung came here. Your stares and glances to her are different. I know that ‘cause I’m a guy too. Don’t worry your secret is safe with me.” Donghae said, messing my hair. “But when are you going to confess this to her?”

“I don’t know exactly but I’ll find a chance to say it to her, maybe not now.” I assured him.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»™««««««««««««««««««««««««««

A/N:
            Thanks for the comments. I really appreciate it^^Hope you won’t tire to comment and comment: D If some of you are having a hard time understand some of the ‘Korean words’ or you find some of my words spelled wrong don’t hesitate to comment back, I would love to read that :D
-AllRiseSilver86