When Rudolph's Nose is Pink

Sugar Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When Rudolph's Nose is Pink

 

 

 

It’s a cold morning. I woke up early and prepared to go to school. I looked at the mirror and fixed my long blonde hair and sighed.

 

“Gee, I want to sleep more...” I slapped myself hard and continued speaking “No, you can’t sleep Taeyeon, Mrs.Cane is going to give a long test at 7:00 am sharp!” I told to myself

 

“But it’s still early!” I looked at my wrist watch and cursed when I saw where the hands of the clock struck “Oh ! It’s 6:46!” I ran downstairs very fast. I saw my mother in the kitchen.

 

 

“Good morning!” I greeted her and my brother

 

 

“Good morning sister and oh, you’re late! Mrs.Cane will have her fun again.” my older brother teased me, I glared a him and ignored his remark.

 

 

“Daughter, breakfast is ready!” my mom said to me.

 

 

I immediately grabbed a bread, put some eggs on it and stuffed it all inside my mouth and grabbed a carton of milk.

 

 

“I’m.....goooowwwwiiiinnnggg...moooowwwwmm” I said as I chewed my food.

 

“Okay, come back soon. Take care!” mom said

 

“I will.” I said

 

 

“Good luck to Mrs.Cane!” my brother teased. I ignored him and I picked up my backpack and left the house.

 

 

 

I picked up my bike and pedaled faster to catch up my 7 o'clock class. I cannot be late or else, Mrs.Cane will embarass me in front of the class. The last time I was late, Mrs.Cane asked me to wear a huge tag of “I WILL GO TO SCHOOL EARLY NEXT TIME” for the whole day and she asked me to do community service at school. I do not want to do it again. I parked my bike and ran faster to my classroom. My heart began to pound fastly as I looked at the time. It's 7:05 am. I'M DEAD. I was in the front door of the classroom and I opened it widely.

 

 

 

“Sorry...I’m...Ha ha ha....late!...ha...ha..ha” I panted heavily.

 

 

 

Then I saw a new girl introducing herself in front of the class. The girl was around age like me. She got a pale complexion and her hair is dark. She was wearing a thick black specs. Mrs.Cane, my classmates and the new girl turned their attention to me and Mrs.Cane shook her head and speak.

 

 


“Sit down Miss Kim.” Mrs.Cane said flatly “Miss Hwang, continue” I sat down on my seat and watched the show in front of me.

 

 

The girl was fidgeting on the hem of her clothes as she introduced herself

 

 

“N-Nice t-to mm-meet you...mm-my name i-is S-Step-phannn-nie H-Hwang...” the girl stuttered at she uttered every word that she said nervously.

 

 

“N-NICE T-TO MMM-MEEET YOU T-TOO!” a boy in the class named Zico tease the shy girl and the whole class laughed out loud. The girl blushed furiously. Her face turned pink, especially her nose.

 

 

“OH, LOOK! HER NOSE IS PINK! HAHAHAHA!” One of my classmate commented.

 

“Christmas is coming so Rudolph the red nose reindeer is coming out!” said Bobby.

 

 

The whole class laughed again and the girl blushed even more.

 

 

“But how weird, her nose is pink!” the class roared into laughter

 

“QUIET!” Mrs.Cane warned the class and the class went into silence. “Miss Hwang, take your seat”.

 

 

I saw the girl looked for her seat as Mrs.Cane started her lesson. The girl went to the vacant chair beside Jonghyun and was about to sit there but Jonghyun stopped her. “This chair is taken.” he lied.

 

 

What an ! I scoffed in disbelief and called the girl’s attention.

 

 

"Miss, this chair is vacant.” I pointed at the chair beside me

 

 

Jonghyun and his friends shook their head “What a loser. Stutter Hwang and Stupid Taeng!” they laughed their asses off.

 

 

I ignored them as usual. I was the only person that this class likes to bully but now I have a new pair, Miss Stutter Hwang. Great, just great. I don’t know if I’m going to be happy or not but misery likes a company, I see?

 

 

“T-Thank...y-you” Stephanie said shyly without meeting my eyes as she talked and she's blushing like a tomato. The only difference is that this tomato has a pink dot on it's nose. I gave her a small smile as a response.

 

 

Mrs. Cane said that she’s going to give a test right now and as usual, I failed to review. I bet, I will be the lowest score again in this test and Jonghyun and his friends will call me STUPID again. Well, it’s not that I don’t like to study, it’s just that I worked at the café last night and forgot to study. Well at least, I gained money.

 

 

I looked at the test paper and sighed. I do not know any but praised the Lord and his kindness, it’s multiple choice. But still I do not know the answer so I sang the ABC’s to know the answer.

 

 

How it looked like on my test paper:


1. The cradle of Egyptian civilization.


A. Rio Grande
B. Lake Victoria
C.Nile River
D.Red sea

Which the choices I read as:


A. Ariana Grande is awesome and I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter