New Perspective

Sugar Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Note:

 

Last year long shot drabble, a story I wrote for a friend. I figured out I’ll upload things I’ve written for the past year here so expect me spamming your notifications for the next coming days. If you all know Invincible Youth, you might enjoy this one. I like that song too from a band so I put it as my title and story inspiration.  Lifted real scenes from there and fit in taeny. Grammar errors, pardon. No plans for proof reading.

 

Oh, Erika = Taeyeon’s English name. :D

 

 

 

NEW PERSPECTIVE

 

 

Once, there was a beautiful girl with long blonde locks who came from Planet XYZ and came down here on Earth for a secret mission. She runs faster as the speed of light and stronger as ten times of a lion. Her mission is... To save the world from evil ninjas...The girl is now surrounded by evil ninjas with sharp swords on their hands. The girl looked at them and chuckled.

 

“So this is how you play, huh? One versus one hundred.” The girl shook her head and brought out her magical sword of righteousness...

 

The sword of light.

 

“Why don’t you come back to your planet and let us rule the Earth? You keep on meddling with someone else’s business!” the head ninja said

 

“I won’t come back until I eradicated all of the dark forces here on Earth... And that means you.” the girl said bravely

 

“Well then, prepare for your death!” the head ninja said and gestured his sword to start the fight

 

“We’ll see about that.” the girl raised her eyebrows and smirked

 

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

 

She started to heroically fight the evil ninjas... She attacked, dodged, jumped, pushed, slashed, kicked and punched all of the evil ninjas that came to attack her. When a dozen of evil ninjas came to attack her, she swirled her sword and rose up in the air with her long blonde hair beautifully waving as she made a powerful hurricane in the air and all ninjas were devastated and gone with the wind... The only ninja left was the head ninja.

 

The head ninja looked at the girl nervously as he crawled into the ground

 

“Y-You...W-Who are y-you?”

 

The girl kneeled closely to the ninja and whispered on his ear.

 

“My name is Erika.” the girl said confidently and her hair shines brightly as the sun, causing the dark force ninja to burn.

 

“DAZZZLING! AAAAAHHHH!!!”

 

And the last ninja died. The girl confidently smile towards the camera and swept her hair beautifully.

 

“AND CUT!”

 

The director shouted. “That was awesome Erika!” the staffs and crews clapped their hands

 

The girl sighed and groaned very tired as she approached towards the director. “That’s just too much for a shampoo commercial!” the girl complained to her manager who was right beside the director and glared at both of them.

 

“B-But CEO Kim said that this commercial will be shown internationally.” the manager said nervously and the girl frowned

 

“What’s next on my schedule?”

 

The manager took out the schedule list. “You have a live performance on music bank.” the manager said

 

“Let’s go.” the girl said as she left her awesome struck manager behind

 

The director patted the manager’s back as she speaks. “You’ve got a tough kid to manage, Hyoyeon..” the director chuckled

 

“Yeah... Tough job for living!” Hyoyeon smiled awkwardly

 

“MANAGER HYO!” The girl shouted impatiently

 

“C-Coming!”

 

“You better go there before Cruella De vil blows you a fire!” the director chuckled

 

“I’ll see you later director Seo.” Hyoyeon quickly bowed down and left hurriedly

 

‘This is going to be a tough day.’ Hyoyeon thought

 

 

 

Hyoyeon drove Erika to her next schedule. It’s always like this. The chilly atmosphere in the car is causing Hyoyeon to shiver. She doesn’t know if it’s just the air or just Erika. She mindlessly stared at Erika through the front mirror. She observed Erika’s face... Her pale skin, long blonde hair and her frown makes her look like a perfect ice queen...

 

The only difference is, this ice queen likes to blow up a fire.

 

 

“Manager Hyo.” Erika suddenly speaks without sparing a look at her manager.

 

“U-Uh... Yes, Ms. Erika?” Hyoyeon grinned awkwardly as she still looked at Erika in the front mirror.

 

“If you won’t stop that idiotical looks on me, I’ll tell CEO Kim to fire you.” Erika calmly said as she brought out a mirror to look at herself and sighed.

 

“I-Im sorry...” Hyoyeon cleared her dry throat nervously and focused on the road and suddenly, the coldness in the air doubled.

 

It was a long painful drive for Hyoyeon.

 

Erika and her manager arrived at the music bank and they went straight to the dressing room.The stylist immediately fixed Erika's looks. After several minutes...

 

“It's done!” the stylist cheered and Erika just looked a herself and remained silent “You look beautiful, Erika!” the stylist praised her

 

“Manager Hyo.” Erika called

 

“Yes Erika?”

 

“Throw her out of the room.” Erika said flatly and looked at her phone

 

“H-Huh?”

 

Erika glared at her manager and her manager obliged to her command.

 

“A-Ah... Y-Yes. Let’s go Miss.Choi.”. Hyoyeon pulled the shocked stylist with her out of the room.

 

 

Once the people were out of the room, she read a comment on an article about her. She saw her picture wearing a black dress and a fur scarf. She read the comment...”CRUELLA DE VIL” . She laughed softly and put down her phone.

 

 

“Gosh, she’s really rude!” the stylist said to the manager.

 

“I’m very sorry...Miss Erika is...uhm kind of t-tired.” Hyoyeon apologized 4

 

“No wonder, the press keeps on calling her Cruella De vil...She's so cruel and evil! If it wasn’t for Mr. Kim, her real self will be exposed on the public.” the stylist said angrily

 

“I’m very sorry Miss Choi.... Can we keep this as a secret? I’ll buy you a cup of coffee!” Hyoyeon bargained

 

“Okay.” Miss Choi understood and smiled at the poor manager.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, an artist with her manager entered Erika’s dressing room. She saw her name on the door so she’s supposed to share the room with Erika. The door was opened and Erika just remained still on her chair as she looked at the mirror and sighed by the disturbance of the sound of the door.

 

“Hello!” the celebrity greeted her

 

“I didn’t ask for room service... Please get out.” Erika said calmly

 

“R-Room service?” the artist and her manager were shocked

 

“YAH! Don’t you know who she is? She’s Lee Sunny! She’s a famous artist here in Korea!” the manager of the artist defended her while Erika remained still and looked at the artist from head to toe.

 

“No wonder only here in Korea.” Erika took a quick glance and closed her eyes calmly

 

“W-What...”

 

“Yah! What the hell is your problem?!” the manager was angry while Erika just calmly sits still on the chair not giving any damn about it.

 

“Sorry, I really thought it’s the room service.” Erika said and crossed her legs. The artist and the manager can’t help to gawked at the legs but the manager was still angry at Erika. The artist felt so embarrassed just like the feeling of Erika skinning her alive.

 

“This is too much! I’m calling the PD!” the manager dialed the PD’s number while Erika texted Hyoyeon.

 

“Unnie, it’s alright. Let’s just get out of here...” Sunny said as she glanced at Erika sympathetically ‘What a girl…’ she thought to herself

 

“No! This brat needs to learn a lesson or two!” the manager insisted

 

“Manager Hyo. Come here in instant or else you’re fired.” Erika calmly texted

 

 

After several minutes, Manager Hyo came back panting at the dressing room and the PD with her.

 

“It’s too loud in here and it’s annoying me... PD-nim, take them out of here or else I’ll tell your head Producer Chang to fire you.” Erika calmly stated.”Manager Hyo, stay there at the back.”

 

“The rumors are true, you’re really cruel and evil!” the manager of Sunny said

 

“Unnie, that’s enough. Ms.Erika, no need to throw us out. We’re gladly going out of this room. Have a good day Ms. Erika!” Sunny bowed politely

 

The PD nervously complied with Erika’s order and looked for another vacant room for the artist.

 

“I’m sorry for inconvenience Ms. Lee.” the PD bowed down and Hyoyeon bowed down apologetically too.

 

“It’s okay.” Sunny smiled

 

“Gosh, she’s so rude!” The artist’s manager’s voice can be heard before they went out the room.

 

Erika just put her earphones on and listen to her songs. Manager Hyo can’t help to be nervous about Erika all the time.

 

On the other hand, Erika was wondering how Sunny can act so nice despite of her insults. Other artists cry and got mad like Sunny’s manager, but this girl seems to be quite different. She’s warm as the sun.

 

 

Erika stared in the mirror once more. She stared at her reflection and she felt nothing. She suddenly remembered the comment on an article she saw a while ago.

 

“Manager Hyo.” she called out

 

“Y-Yes , Ms.Erika?”

 

“Who is Cruella De vil?”

 

“You...” Hyoyeon mindlessly blurted out but Erika shot her sharp daggers through her eyes “I-I mean...Haha…u-hm…C-Cruella De vil is one of the most famous villains in children movies. Cruella De vil never find anything too warm, so she skinned poor little dogs to make her warm.” Hyoyeon explained

 

“Manager Hyo.” Erika called out again

 

“Y-Yes?”

 

“How does it feel like to be warm?” she asked out of nowhere

 

“A-Are you cold?” Hyoyeon asked worriedly  

 

“Yes... It feels empty.” Erika looked at the mirror once more and sighed

 

 

Hyoyeon looked for a jacket but she stopped looking when she realized what Erika meant... Erika needs no jacket at all because it’s not her body that feels cold, it’s her empty heart. Hyoyeon immediately felt sad about the artist.

 

After a few minutes, a PD knocked and entered the room.

 

“Ms. Erika, it's your cue now.”

 

 

(====)

 

Meanwhile, in a simple house in Seoul, an aspiring videographer, her father and her cousin were watching the television as they eat their dinner.

 

“YAH! KANG SEULGI!! YOU'VE BEEN WATCHING TOO MUCH ANIMÉ THAT YOU HORDE THE TELEVISION BY YOURSELF THE WHOLE DAY!” A girl that has her hair bun and who’s wearing thick glasses with her extra-large white shirt on and a pajama pants said to her cousin.

 

“Fany unnie, I’m not the only one who hordes the television! Uncle Hwang watched star wars movies prior to me!” Seulgi pointed a man and the mad girl glared at the old man.

 

“Appa... You know that it’s Sunday today.” the mad girl sulked

 

“Aaah...Stephanie, it’s just one movie.” Mr. Hwang said. Stephanie glared at the man and the man gulped and speak again “Alright, three movies.”

 

“What time is it Brat Seulgi?” Stephanie asked

 

“8 o'clock.” Seulgi said as she eats her food.

 

“OH MY GOSH, WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME YOU BRAT! THE MUSIC BANK STARTED ALREADY TWENTY MINUTES AGO!” Stephanie stood up and inspected Seulgi aggressively

 

“Give me the remote.”

 

“Yah, Fany unnie! It tickles.” Seulgi laughed as Stephanie’s checking for the remote

 

“WHERE IS THE DAMN REMOTE?!”

 

“Stop! It’s with Uncle Hwang!” Seulgi said as she tried to catch her breath then Stephanie stomped her way to her father.

 

“Appa, the remote?” 7

 

“Aaaahh. Fine, fine. Here.” Mr. Hwang handed the remote to his daughter

Stephanie eagerly switched the channel and was so disappointed to what she saw. A different singer is performing on the television.

 

“YAAAAAAHHHHHH! I MISSED SUNNY’S PERFORMANCE!!!” Stephanie sulked on her seat

 

“Aaah. Sunny’s number two though. What important is the top performance.” Mr. Hwang said and Stephanie glared at him.

 

“Appa!”

 

“I'm just kidding.” Mr. Hwang nervously chuckled

 

“Fany unnie, just stream it on the internet later.” Seulgi suggested as she watched the TV intently

 

“Bicceul ssotneun sky .....Geu arae seon ai....Kkumkkudeusi fly....My life it a beauty...”

 

“Omo, daebak! Uncle Hwang, isn't Erika amazing?” Seulgi said excitedly to the older man

 

“Aaah...Yeppuda! If I only have a son, I want her to be my daughter-in-law.” Mr.Hwang said

 

“She’s the nation’s daughter-in-law uncle” Seulgi chuckled

 

“Yeah, everyone likes her”

 

“Omo uncle! Wow, look at her legs! Daebak Daebak!” Seulgi cheered “Saranghaeyo, Erika!” she hollered. Mr. Hwang looked so please too. Meanwhile, Stephanie doesn’t look so impress.

 

“Her skirt is too short.” Stephanie made a side comment

 

“Yah, Fany unnie! It’s 21st century now. Short skirts are normal. Gee whiz, you’re too conservative.” Seulgi said

 

“I’m not conservative. I’m just saying that an artist doesn’t have to bare skin just to get notice. I mean, look at Sunny! She’s wholesome and talented. She shines brightly without showing off!” Stephanie said dreamily

 

“Sunny this, Sunny that. Aigooo, my poor daughter. Why do you like Sunny very much?” Mr. Hwang asked

 

“I met her once when I applied on KBS last week. I asked for an autograph but instead she allowed me to have a picture with her...” Stephanie smiled like a love sick fool 8

 

“Yah! Pop up your bubbles. Speaking of applying how is it now?” Mr. Hwang asked

 

“Well...they said they will just give me a call.” Stephanie pouted

 

“They will never call.” Seulgi teased

 

“Yah, they will! The HR took a look at my portfolio and smiled... Meaning, she was impress!” Stephanie said proudly

 

“Or she was laughing at your awful shots.” Seulgi giggled

 

“You brat.!” Stephanie attacked Seulgi

 

“Aiiiisssh, you two. Oh Stephanie, Sunny’s on TV!” Mr. Hwang said and Stephanie immediately stopped attacking Seulgi and watched the TV.

 

“Sunny-ah...Saranghaeyo!” Stephanie cheered

 

 

 

(====)

 

“What’s the next schedule?” Erika asked Hyoyeon who was busy driving to their next destination

 

“H-Huh?” Hyoyeon didn't hear it clearly

 

“Don't make me repeat twice.” Erika said calmly yet with a hint of threat

 

“A-Ah...R-Right...u-hm...A p-photo s-shoot for Elle K-Korea.” Hyoyeon said nervously

 

“Oh, solo shoot?”

 

“N-No, you’ll partner up with Exo D.O.”.Hyoyeon said

 

“First, I run a fu$&$*% long distance on Running man, Second, I did the terrible shampoo commercial, Third, the live performance on the music bank with dumb competitors and now a photo shoot with a child... How could this day can be so perfect?” Erika sighed   (A/N: JUST TO CLARIFY, I LIKE DO J)

 

“You must be tired already... But Mr. Kim said that it will be good for you to be on magazine covers to promote your album.” Hyoyeon said worriedly

 

“Right.”

 

Erika arrived at the studio and showed her best smile to the camera on her photo shoot but deep inside, she was extremely tired already due to lots of activities she had for today. After the shoot was over, she was on her way to her home inside the same car driven by Hyoyeon. Erika decided to take a nap due to exhaustion. A minute haven't pass, she was awaken by a phone call. Erika suddenly got mad but she was too tired to yell so she answered the call tiringly.

 

“Goodevening Erika-shi!”

 

“Hmmmm...”

 

“This is Ryeowook of Super Junior Kiss the Radio, say hi to the listeners.”

 

Goodbye, I want to sleep!

 

‘Ah, yeah. Good evening everyone!” Erika said enthusiastically

 

Just let me sleep, I beg you.

 

“Your label mate Irene from Red Velvet is here and currently promoting her solo single.”

 

What is that supposed to do with me?!

 

“Hello Erika unnie!” Irene greeted

 

“Good evening Irene-shi!”

 

“Do you have any words of advice to her since your her senior and your latest album hit the roof!” the DJ said

 

Her album wouldn’t be as awesome as mine for sure!

 

“My advice is...”

 

Get ready for lots of work because Mr .Kim’s going to give you loads of tasks!

 

 That's what Erika thought but she knows she must not say it.

 

“My advice is for you to be strong and continue dreaming.”

 

“Ah, thank you unnie!” Irene said

 

“Thank you Erika-shi. Any last words for our listeners?”

 

“Everyone, show your love to our lovely Irene... Have a good night sleep!” she cheered forcedly

 

“Goodnight Erika-shi!” they greeted and the phone call had ended

 

Ah! Sleep…Thank God.

 

Erika was about to resumed her sleep but she realized she had arrived already outside her house. They saw some fans camped outside her house causing for the car not being able to go through.

 

“Looks like your fans really love you very much. The even waited for you here in your house from music bank.” Hyoyeon said

 

Erika just looked outside tiringly and opened the door.

 

“W-Wait, where are you going?” Hyoyeon panicked

 

“I’m going to remove the block.” Erika stepped out of the car

 

Hyoyeon hurriedly stepped out of the car too to follow Erika. The fans saw Erika so they screamed.

 

“Whoa, it’s Erika!”

 

And lot of scream came.

 

“Erika, Saranghaeyo!”

 

“Erika, let’s take a selfie!” fans started to crowed on Erika, Hyoyeon on the other hand is protecting the artist.

 

“Guys, keep calm...” Hyoyeon yelled

 

“I want to say thank you for supporting me and loving me so much.... You guys love me, right?” Erika forced her smile

 

“YEEEEESSSSS!”

 

“I care for you too... It’s getting late. Please go home now. It’s not safe for you youngsters to be outside the streets this late.” Erika said

 

“Erika, let me hug you!”

 

The fans started to be noisy and uncontrollable again

 

“Erika, how about my selfie?”

 

The fans started to grab Erika and take photos with her. They grab her by her arm, shoulder and head until Erika had enough of it.

 

“YAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!”

 

Everyone went silent and shocked by the sudden outburst.  

 

“CAN YOU PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE?! I JUST WANTED TO SLEEP, CAN’T YOU FU&$& SEE THAT I AM TIRED?!...”

 

The crowd went scared and felt the chilly atmosphere.

 

“ALL OF YOU GO HOME BEFORE I CALL THE GUARDS TO DRAG YOU OUT!” Erika yelled

 

Some young fans started to cry.

 

“Aaaaaahhh, Erika’s so cruel…She yelled at me!” and lots of fans sobbed later on

 

“I-I….”

 

And the cries had gotten louder

 

“ IT, WHATEVER!” and she waved her hands in the air and stomped her way towards her home. The fans were shocked and some of them recorded the whole thing

 

 

 

(====)

 

The next morning, Erika’s video went viral on social media. The CEO summoned her presence on the agency.

 

“WHAT IS THIS?!” the CEO showed the video through his tab

 

“Erika, Cruel and Evil towards the poor fans!” the video title says

 

Erika chuckled and looked at the comments.

 

“Cruella De vil shows up her real self.”

 

“Aaah, she’s so rude!”

 

“The rumours are true! She’s evil!”

 

“What a cruel way to treat the fans!”

 

“I hate Erika!”

 

“Why are you laughing? Is there something funny about this?!” the CEO was fuming with anger

 

“You’re too serious Mr.Kim.” Erika said

 

“I’VE BEEN WORKING HARD TO COVER UP YOUR SILLY BRAT ATTITUDE BUT THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH! AS A FATHER I AM DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU.” the CEO said

 

“Correction Mr. Kim, stepfather. You’re not my father.”Erika said

 

“Taeyeon... Why are you acting like this?” Mr.Kim asked weakly

 

“Don’t call me that. Taeyeon was gone. I’m Erika now... The girl from America. The one you made.” Erika said coldly

 

“If I know you’ll change as a cruel heartless being, I shouldn’t made you like this. I should just let you become yourself, Taeyeon. I should not send you to States.”

 

“Oh, don’t be over dramatic Mr. Kim. I’m good for business. I’m totally profitable, so you’ll regret it more if you didn’t make me.” Erika said

 

“You’re not like this before, my child. You used to be a very good and innocent girl.”

 

“I tell you, stop calling me that name.”

 

“This has a huge impact on your career! Don't you care at all?”

 

“Mr. Kim, don’t worry. Everybody knows Cruella De vil.”

 

“You’re so hard headed. This will be the last time I’ll cover you up. I’m sending you to a variety show to change your bad image.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“KBS has a new program called Invincible Youth. They need all top girls from girl groups and top singers in Korea to form G7 and they’ll be sending the G7 to rural areas of Korea and you will be a part of G7.”

 

“What will I do in rural areas of Korea? Have a tour on small malls?” Erika chuckled

 

“You'll do farming, poultry, house building... You'll live like a country girl for three months...” the CEO said with a victorious smile

 

“You've got to be kidding me...” Erika was shocked

 

“I'm not kidding at all.”

 

“Damn it!”

 

 

(====)

 

Stephanie kept on waiting for KBS call for her application for two weeks until one day her phone rings and the KBS wants her at the station this instant.

 

“KAAANG SEEEULGI!!! I GOT ACCEPTED ON KBS. WHOOOOOHOOO!” Stephanie shouted happily as she quickly dressed up.

 

 

“I don’t believe you.”

 

“I don’t expect you to!” said Stephanie “Where is appa?”

 

“Outside, having an office party.”

 

“Tell him the good news, eh...” Stephanie stepped out of the door.

 

“Where are you going?” Seulgi eyed her from head to toe

 

“KBS.”

 

“You’re bluffing...” Seulgi chuckled

 

“I’m not!”

 

 

“Fine, get me Erika’s autograph then I’ll believe in you.” Seulgi challenged her

 

“Yah! That’s so hard!”

 

“Well then, you don't work at KBS.”

 

“I do! Fine, fine. I'll get you. You'll see that your cousin is an awesome videographer at KBS. Ha!” Stephanie said proudly.

 

 

Then, Stephanie goes to KBS. She was beyond excited for her orientation and first day at work in the office. The KBS contacted her and told her that they are in need of videographers for their upcoming variety show “Invincible Youth”. She was really thankful to have her very first dream job.

 

“Good morning our lovely new videographers!” PD Bang cheered to seven new videographers and that includes Stephanie.

 

“청춘은 지지 않는다~ 청춘~ 불패 (Youth Don't Lose! Invincible Youth!)” He cheered and the videographers clapped their hands

 

“So, Invincible Youth will involve Korean entertainers meeting weekly to work and learn about farming in a Yuchi-ri village in Hongcheon-gun, Gangwon Province in South Korea. This will involve agricultural work, interacting with members of an aging rural community, and competing in challenges involving agrarian or domestic tasks...” (Okay, so much for Google! J)

 

“Who are the Korean entertainers PD-nim?” one of the videographer asked

 

“The G7 or Idols from different top groups and agencies. The G7 girls initially included Narsha of Brown Eyed Girls, Seonhwa of Secret, Hyuna of 4Minute, Hyomin of T-ara, Sunny and Yuri of Girls' Generation, and Hara of Kara... But Hyuna quit, so she will be replaced by Erika.” the PD explained

 

“Whoa, Erika?” the male videographers looks so happy while the females whispered to one another “Have you seen her video? Gosh, so rude! I wonder why her.”

Stephanie on the other hand felt like she’s on cloud nine when she heard her bias’ name.

 

“Suuny-ah!” she said dreamily

 

 

(====)

 

 

After their orientation, Stephanie and the videographers were informed that some members of G7 will go to the studio on that day to greet the new crews. She kept on waiting for Sunny to meet her again but the PD said she will not come for she has a radio show on her schedule. Stephanie was sad but the PD said Erika will be there, she remembered Seulgi’s challenge so she waited for Erika to come. She heard that Erika was already in the studio, so she prepared her pen and her notebook, but she can’t find Erika anywhere.

 

So, she walked towards the waiting area at the studio lobby and sat beside a woman who's wearing mask, hoodie and a cap.

 

“You don’t mind me sitting beside you, do you?” Stephanie asked

 

“You’re already sat there. What can I do?” the woman coldly replied

 

“Ah, right.”

 

Stephanie watched the television at the lobby as she sat beside the stranger. She saw Sunny on the TV so she immediately smiled.

 

“Aaaah, yeppuda!” Stephanie said and nudged the woman beside her “She’s pretty isn’t she?”

 

“You don't know what's the meaning of pretty.” the woman said

 

“Yah! Look at her, Sunny's as bright as the sun. Aigoooo... Number one girl in Korea.” she said as she smiled like a fool

 

“You didn’t watch the poll. Erika's the number one.” The woman emphasized

 

“Oh, is she? I didn't know... “

 

The woman glared at her but innocent Stephanie kept on talking

 

“You know, my father likes Erika.”

 

“Really?” the woman’s eye twinkled

 

“Yea, he thinks she’s y but I think she shows off too much skin.” Stephanie innocently said

 

“Yah! What are you saying? Short skirts are trendy!” the woman said 16

 

“She don't smile a lot on TV, I think she always looks tired.”

 

“Are you saying that I...I-I mean Erika looks haggard?!” the woman was furious

 

“I said she looks tired, but nevertheless, she's pretty.” Stephanie shrugged

 

“Really?”

 

“My father likes her to be her daughter-in-law; aigooo…Father’s really fond of her”

 

“Everyone likes her to be their daughter-in-law.” The woman said proudly

 

“U-huh, you know what, I am a new videographer from Invincible Youth. You know the new variety show of KBS.”

 

“And then?”

 

“They said that Erika is in this building, however, I cannot find her. Too bad, I can’t get her autograph.” Stephanie sighed and stood up

 

“Wait, where are you going?” the woman asked

 

“I'm going home mask rider, it’s getting late. You should too. Take care!” Stephanie waved goodbye and leave.

 

She accidentally left her notebook on her seat.

 

“Idiot, she left her notebook.” the woman chuckled

 

The masked woman opened it and looked at the name.

 

“Stephanie Hwang...”

 

Suddenly, the woman’s phone rings

 

“Oh, Manager Hyo?”

 

“Erika, where are you?!”

 

“Wait, why are you yelling at me?”

 

“E-Erika....W-Where are y-you?” Hyoyeon nervously repeat

 

“Ah, don’t bother. Just wait for me in the car. I’ve been waiting here in the lobby for ten minutes for you.” Erika said

 

“So Stephanie, I’ll see you on the set!” she thought to herself and she smiled a bit and went to the parking lot.

 

 

(====)

 

 

On the first day of shooting Invincible Youth, Erika arrived at the set with the other girls. They met the MCs of the show, Shinyoung, Huiseok and Tae woo.

 

“Ah, so this is Yuchi-ri Village?” she asked the host named Shinyoung as she looked around

 

“Yes it is!” the woman said happily

 

‘Is it even possible to live here?’ Erika thought to herself

 

“Good day Erika-shi!” the staffs greeted her and she just smiled a little.

 

In their film location, they met other crews from the show, the staffs, the PDs and the videographers. Erika doesn't seems to care about them but looking for a specific person. She saw PD Bang with the new videographers, and with that she saw who she have been looking for.

 

“Stephanie Hwang...” she said as she smirked to herself. She saw Stephanie looked at her direction and walked fastly towards her.

 

“Aaaaahhh. As expected... my fan.” Erika said confidently as she waited for Stephanie to come to her. She was about to greet her but Stephanie walked pass on her and Erika looked confused so she looked back, she saw Sunny has arrived too. Stephanie immediately went to Sunny and introduced herself.

 

“Sunny-ah!!!” Stephanie squealed like a fan girl. Sunny looked at her and smiled.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Sunny smiled and bowed a little.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Stephanie bowed countless of times

 

“I’m a big fan of you Sunny-shi... My name is Stepha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter