2016 - 14.10

Thr33
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mmmm" Krystal stirred as she felt kisses on her bare shoulder. She slowly opened her eyes and turned around to have Amber planted a kiss on her temple.

"Good morning" Krystal mumbled

Amber chuckled "Good morning too, sleeping Princess. Well I don't know if we can still say morning"

Krystal frowned and asked "What? What time is it?"

"Eleven" Amber answered, busy kissing Krystal's arm.

"Eleven?! Did you say eleven??!" Krystal panicked while Amber just calmly nodded.

"Amber! Jiyoon will be finished at 1 today, you need to get ready"

"We..." Amber corrected

"Huh?"

"We are going to pick her up. You and me. Together" Amber leaned closer and kissed Krystal's neck "We need to tell her that her Mom and her Umma are seeing each other and sleeping together now"

"AMBER" Krystal slapped Amber's hand

Amber giggled "Ok, we can skip the sleeping together part" she planted another kiss on Krystal's neck

"I need..." Krystal lost her words as she felt Amber's lips tracing her jawline while her hand side "to get rea... ready"

 

Yesterday war a turning point for Krystal and Amber. After all these years, being apart, meeting again, keeping all their feelings a secret, they finally able to enjoy each other's company as lovers, tasting each other's lips, enjoying each other's touch.

As Krystal took Amber's hand and lead her to the bedroom, she knew what was going to happen. She was scared at first. The thought being intimate with someone again after her experience years ago scared her. She didn't even really remember her first time, she was too high that night. The fragments she did remember from the next day were awful that she wished she totally forgotten them.

If Krystal was scared, Amber was terrified. She wanted Krystal for so long and she knew that it was the right time and the right place but her heart was racing so fast. As Amber climbed on top of Krystal, she took her time to admire her. 

"You're so beautiful" Amber whispered. 

She placed her trembling hand on Krystal's hip, run it slowly to her inner thigh. Amber tried to regulate her breathing, she felt like her heart is going to escape her rib cage very soon. Krystal opened her eyes and she saw worries in Amber's eyes. She knew that Amber was just as nervous as she was. She placed her hand on Amber's cheek and whispered "I love you". Krystal's brown eyes made Amber felt warmth, she placed a kiss on Krystal's lips, looked her deep in her eyes and whispered back I love you to before she started to make love to her.

The awkward feeling only lasted seconds, it didn't take much time until they built their rhythm, moving synchronized, their breathing ragged. Krystal circled her arms around Amber's neck, her face buried in Amber's neck, subduing her moans. Amber never wanted to protect someone so bad but at the same time she wanted her so bad ually. 

Amber's felt Krystal's fingernails on her shoulder blades before she shouted her name as her body arched and shuddered. Amber repeatedly kissed Krystal's temple while saying how much she loves her. She took Krystal's in her arms, holding her tight until she her body stopped shivering. She chuckled as Krystal blushed as they looked each other the first time after making love, Krystal placed her hands on her face to hide her blushing face.  

"Hey" Amber chuckled again as Krystal refused to show her face "Come on, are you going to hide that beautiful face from me forever?" 

She pulled Krystal's hand, showing Krystal's blushing face. She removed the hair covering her face, looked at her fondly.

"Stop looking at me like that" Krystal turned around to avoid Amber's gaze, exposing her to Amber.

 

The hair on Krystal's neck stood as she felt Amber's finger on her back, slowly tracing her spine. She let out a low moan as her lips replaced her finger, this time moving upwards, starting for her lower spine, Amber placed small kisses on each of her vertebral body. Amber's hand wandered to her side, going futher and abs. Amber's hand and lips took turns building the tension in Krystal lower abs. She started to contemplate if it's normal to feel this arouse after such a short time, but as she felt Amber's lips on her nape and her hands slowly going down from her abs, she stopped thinking. This time Krystal wasn't scared, and neither did Amber. The first time was awkward, exciting but also a little bit scary. This time is different, they are both anticipating it, wanting it. As Amber's hand disappear beneath the blanket covering Krystal's lower body, Krystal spread her legs giving her access and they made love all over again.

Amber was already addicted with Krystal's scent, her skin, her moans, she loved every seconds of their love making. They had a short break around midnight, Krystal made them sandwiches to eat before they went back under the blanket. They didn't bother to count anymore, they lost count anyway after the fifth one. They didn't stop touching each other until they both collaped around sunrise from exhausment. 

Amber got up earlier than Krystal, she looked at the clock, remembering that she had to pick Jiyoon up from school. 10.30 am. Still plenty of time. She looked at Krystal's sleeping face and her lips formed a smile. She got eyebags, her face looked tired, her normally perfect hair was a mess but she was still amazingly pretty. Her red lips parted a little. Amber put the blanket over her bare shoulders and went back to stare at her face. She couldn't believe that she made love to this goddess all night long. 

 

 

"Amber...." Krystal's voice brought her back to the present.

"Hmmmm?" She answered, still didn't let go of her

"We really need to get ready. Shower..." Krystal didn't finished her sentence because Amber was doing naughty things to her body. She managed to stay sane and pushed Amber away "Time out" she said

Amber looked disappointed but nodded

"Now I'm going to take a shower" Krystal moved to the edge of the bed, trying to avoid Amber's touch because she knew she wouldn't able to resist another love making session by another skinship. 

"Should I come with you?" Amber showed her a naughty grin

"No! No no no" Krystal made an 'X' with her hands, telling her it was a bad idea

"Why not?" Amber , still grinning widely

"We would never finished in time if you come along" Krystal got up from the bed. Before she left to the bathroom, she came to Amber and whispered "Let's do it tonight" before she bit Amber's ear playfully

 

Amber got up and protested. She chased Krystal to her bathroom but she already locked the door.

"Krys, why not now?" Amber whined

"No time" Krystal answered from inside the bathroom

"Just one round?" Amber begged

"Are we boxing?" Krystal laughed

"We can do a quick round" 

"No"

"Awwww, Krys..." Amber whined again

Amber was excited as she heard the door being unlocked. Krystal came with a towel covering her body, she leaned foward to Amber and said "I don't want a quickie because..."

Krystal went even closer and whispered things on Amber's ear. Things that made Amber swallowed her saliva, her heart raced, her ears turned red and her knees got weak.

"You understand?" Krystal raised one eyebrow

Amber could only nodded, hearing all the naughty things Krystal wants her do made her weak.

"Good girl" Krystal gave Amber a peck on the lips before went back inside the bathroom, leaving Amber speechless in front of the door. Now I know why people are so addicted to , Amber said in her head.

 

Krystal went to get change while Amber took a shower. After she was finished, Amber reminded herself to leave early and change her clothes at home before picking up Jiyoon. She walked into the bedroom to see Krystal was almost finished, sitting in front of her mirror and putting her lipstick on. She wore a plain white shirt and a black pants. Even simple clothes look gorgeous on her. Amber thought of something and walked to Krystal.

"Amber, what..." Krystal frowned as Amber suddenly kneel in front of her.

"Move in with me" Amber said without hesitation, looking directly into Krystal's eyes.

"Wh... what?" Krystal flabbergasted

"Move in with me... with us" Amber repeated 

Krystal didn't expect that, she was confused "Amber, I don't know"

"I mean it, I don't want to waste another day without you. I don't want to wake up without you next to me anymore." Amber tried to convice her

"Am, I don't know. I need to think about it"

"I know you might think this is all too fast, but we waited too long to confess our true feelings. Trust me, this is not too fast"

"But it is. Please Amber. I need time to think. One step of a time. Let's tell Jiyoon first about us" Krystal placed her hand on Amber's cheek

Amber reluctantly nodded. It is no use hurrying things up if Krystal wasn't sure about it. They have each other now, she just needs to be patience a little bit more. 

"At lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter