2015 - 14.08 night

Thr33
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber waved back to her daughter as she ran toward her.

"Hi, mom" she kissed her on the cheek

"Hi, kiddo" Amber hug her "How were school and sport?"

"Ah, you know, usual stuff" Jiyoon grinned.

They walked hand in hand to the car. 

"How about Unnie, Mom?" Jiyoon asked as they sat in the car

"Not so well"

"No good news?"

"Unfortunately not, she still has some options but she needs time to think about it"

"Poor Unnie" Jiyoon said

"I think she would like your company," Amber said to her daughter

"Of course I'm gonna do that, Mom. You know that"

"Yeah" Amber ruffled Jiyoon's hair "I know that. I know I raised a good kid"

"And I raised a good mom," Jiyoon said, making them both chuckle.

 

They stopped first at the supermarket to get some stuff for dinner before they went home. Amber doubt that Krystal would like to eat anything but bought ingredients for corn soup just in case she felt like eating something light. 

Amber went tp check on Krystal, she knocked on Krystal's door. There wasn't any answer, she peeked a little bit through the door, saw her lying down on the bed and decided not to disturb her.

"She's asleep," Amber said to Jiyoon"

The little girl nodded. After dinner, she went upstairs to finish her homework and changed her clothes. As she went back downstairs, she decided to check on Krystal. Krystal lifted her head as she heard Jiyoon called her name

"Hey, Jiyoon" Krystal smiled and sat on the bed

"Hi Unnie, how are you?"

"Fine, just a little bit tired"

 

Jiyeon crawled on the bed next to Krystal "You need to eat something, Unnie. What would you like?"

"I'm not hungry"

"Please Unnie, even if it's just a toast. Mom can make corn soup if you want to"

Krystal shook her head "I don't feel like eating"

"Just a little bit? Please? For me?"

Krystal's eyes were all puffy from the crying but she couldn't help smiling seeing how the little girl wanted to take care of her. 

"I could get it myself," Krystal said and wanted to get up

"No, no... you stay here. I'm going to get it for you"

"No, Jiyoon, I can do it myself"

"No, Unnie, not today. I'm your helper for today"

"I don't want to bother you" Krystal stopped the girl from leaving

"Oh fine, let's just bother mom instead" the girl grinned and screamed "MOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM"

 

Amber's head popped up on the door "What happened?"

Krystal looked apologetic while Jiyoon looked at her mom with big smile on her face

"Moooom, can you please bring Unnie something to eat? She won't let me get it for her and I won't let her get it for herself"

"You guys are weird" Amber chuckled "What would you like, Krys?"

"I could get it myself, Amber. You don't have to"

"No can't do, my bossy daughter will be mad at me for a week if I don't do what she said. So now, what can I get you?"

"I am not really hungry"

"You have to eat something, Unnie" Jiyoon said sternly

"What about if I make you corn soup"

"No, no, I think hot chocolate will do just fine"

Amber nodded "Hot chocolate it is, Princess" Amber turned to her daughter and asked "And for you, little Princess? May I offer you a cup of delicious hot chocolate made by your oh-very-awesome-mom?"

Jiyoon laughed "I would love a cup of delicious chocolate made by my-oh-very-awesome-mom"

"Two very delicious hot chocolate come right away, my majesties" Amber bowed as she closed the door leaving the girls inside chuckled.

 

"How was school today, Jiyoon?"

"It was fine, Unnie. I didn't do so well today at the training but I guess you have that kind of days"

Krystal smiled "Yes, you do have to experience some bad days in your life"

Jiyoon placed her hands on Krystal's cheek "You have to stay strong, Unnie. I'm sure that everything is going to turn out alright" 

"Thank you"

The little girl wiped the tears from Krystal's cheek with her little thumbs.

"Unnie..." she said, "Your daughter is around my age, right?"

"Yes"

"I know you can't replace her, but you can think of me as your daughter... if you want to" Jiyoon said "I mean, I know I am nowhere near your daughter but just in case, I mean... " the girl stuttered, she didn't want Krystal to misunderstand, she just wanted her not to feel sad.

"You are such a beautiful girl, Jiyoon. Right now, having you and your mom as my friends is my strength. If my daughter were like you and were raised by someone who loves you just like Amber loves you, I am already the happiest person in the world"

"Maybe your daughter and I can be BFF..."

Krystal laughed "I think there is a good chance for that"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter