Illinois, United States
Joined on Dec 26, 2011
Last login on Apr 19, 2013
“exo fanfiction awards? if only...”
I am an artist willing to provide these services:
Please request service on my site or my wall.
Hello, everyone! My name is Hannah and I love just about everything about Asia! I'm hoping to study international studies/asian studies, double majoring in something else. My plans involve teaching English in Korea and then eventually moving over there, full time, to achieve my dreams.
Here, I'm hoping to immerse myself in a community with which I can share common interests, includining the ever popular Kpop (enter fangirl scream). I also hope to better my writing style and the Korean Language, so I might end up using it a lot in my stories. Correct my grammar and use of the Korean language, please, because I'm still in the learning stage, rather than the utilization phase.
I would love to write a ten-page long essay about my likes and dislikes, yes, however, that effort would be used moreso effectively on my Thoreau Paper due on Tuesday. *sighs*
Alright. Bullet points it is.
- I am an animal lover, completely. However, I have yet to get over a small fear of mean animals. If an animal hisses or growls at me, I freak out and hide. This is a rational reaction, though, because I was attacked by a dog when I was ten years old after an attempt to pet it.
- To add onto this fear thing, I'm awkwardly afraid of certain fish, like Pike. This fear has gotten better, but it's not diminished yet. I also have a little fear of moths, grasshoppers and praying mantises. I love spiders, though. Weird, huh?
- I play the French Horn, Viola and Mellophone. I've dabbled in Trumpet, Trombone, Piano and Singing. I love music.
- Referring to the previous... Classical dubstep is so amazing!
- I play Pokemon, Skyrim, Assasin's Creed... etc. Let's just say I'm a gamer
- I've love the world. Culture is my thing.
- Obsessions are my forte. It's always something. Greek Myth, Norse Myth, Pokemon, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Vietnam, Dr. Who. Always something
- I'm attracted to tall asians. I don't know why.
- However, a strong personality is key.
- My favorite food is Egg's Benedict.
- I would love to talk to you. :)
^ Back to Top