Please don't call me "author-ssi" or "author-nim", feel free to call me by my name/ any variation of it!
(1) While reading my stories, please keep in mind that everything is fictional. The way personalities have been portrayed are not a comment on the actual celebrity's personality in any way. All the pairings, actions, personalities are fictional and are not intended to depict the actual celebrity in any way.
(2) While I don't own the name of the character, I very much own the story, plot and personality.
(3) Please do not repost or translate my stories on this or any other site.
What is my
Birthday: August 17.
Hobby: Mainly reading, writing, playing the piano.
Major: English Literature.
Who is my
Muse: Oscar Wilde.
Most favourite KPop group: MBLAQ.
Ultimate bias: Lee Joon.
Drink: Coffee, ice tea, RIO.
Book: "The Music of Dolphins" by Karen Hesse.
Composer: Rachmaninoff, Wagner and Brahms.
Music genre: Chillstep.
Literary genre: Slice of life, psychological thriller, romance, angst.
Movie genre: Psychological, mystery, action, supernatural, horror.
This or that
Introvert or extrovert: Usually an extrovert.
Italian or Oriental cuisine: Italian, but I also love Chinese and Indian food.
Gaming or fashion on YT: Gaming channels, especially horror.
Cats or dogs: Both.
Tomatoes (can't stand eating or even touching them without crying).
Favourite KPop groups + bias
MBLAQ - Lee Joon.
Bigbang - Seungri.
2NE1 - CL.
Exo - Xiumin.
BlackPink - Jisoo (but they're all adorable).
KARD - Jiwoo as of now (I can't help it, they're all adorable).
Super Junior - Shindong.
Mamamoo - I'm torn between Moonbyul and Hwasa.
I'm a er for
Any literature on Aestheticism.
Music shops - I have to coo over the pianos.
Dogs and cats.
Coffee - bonus points if it has whipped cream or is black coffee.
Ice tea - I have to try all the types out there.
Memes - I could be easily kidnapped if someone showed me dank memes.
Dark humour - it's a guilty pleasure.
I'm wary of
Over-used plots and character types.
Sylvia Plath - her writings make me angry and scared without fail.
Any crowded places like non-classical concerts, parties etc. - I would love to go to concerts or parties, but anxiety's a .
- Art is the most intense mode of individualism the world has known - Oscar Wilde.
- Darkness in my eyes but lights up in the sky.
- "लोग क्या कहेंगे?" (What will people say?) has killed more dreams than anything else in this world.
- If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind? - Ode to the West Wind, P.B. Shelley.
- When you find someone who makes you feel the same way music does, that's when you found someone special.
- One day or day one - you decide.
- Don't dim someone else's light to make your own shine brighter
- I've learned that you can keep going long after you think you can't - Roger Knapp.
- Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux (Here is my secret. It is very simple: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye) - The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint Exupéry.
- 井の中の蛙大海を知らず (The frog of the well knows nothing of the ocean) - Japanese proverb taken from a Chinese fable.