Please don't call me "author-ssi" or "author-nim", feel free to call me by my name/ any variation of it!
(1) While reading my stories, please keep in mind that everything is fictional. The way personalities have been portrayed are not a comment on the actual celebrity's personality in any way. All the pairings, actions, personalities are fictional and are not intended to depict the actual celebrity in any way.
(2) While I don't own the name of the character, I very much own the story, plot and personality.
(3) Please do not repost or translate my stories on this or any other site.
(4) Any form of plagiarism will not be appreciated, and will be promptly reported. Please do not plagiarise any of my works, thank you!
What is my
Birthday: August 17.
Hobby: Mainly reading, writing, playing the piano.
Major: English Literature.
Who is my
Muse: Oscar Wilde.
Most favourite KPop group: MBLAQ.
Ultimate bias: Lee Joon.
Drink: Coffee, ice tea, RIO.
Book: "The Music of Dolphins" by Karen Hesse.
Composer: Rachmaninoff, Wagner and Brahms.
Music genre: Chillstep.
Literary genre: Slice of life, psychological thriller, romance, angst.
Movie genre: Psychological, mystery, action, supernatural, horror.
This or that
Introvert or extrovert: Usually an extrovert.
Italian or Oriental cuisine: Italian, but I also love Chinese and Indian food.
Gaming or fashion on YT: Gaming channels, especially horror.
Cats or dogs: Both.
Tomatoes (can't stand eating or even touching them without crying).
Favourite KPop groups + bias
MBLAQ - Lee Joon.
Bigbang - Seungri.
2NE1 - CL.
Exo - Xiumin.
BlackPink - Jisoo (but they're all adorable).
KARD - Jiwoo as of now (I can't help it, they're all adorable).
Super Junior - Shindong.
Mamamoo - I'm torn between Moonbyul and Hwasa.
I'm a er for
Any literature on Aestheticism.
Music shops - I have to coo over the pianos.
Dogs and cats.
Coffee - bonus points if it has whipped cream or is black coffee.
Ice tea - I have to try all the types out there.
Memes - I could be easily kidnapped if someone showed me dank memes.
Dark humour - it's a guilty pleasure.
I'm wary of
Over-used plots and character types.
Sylvia Plath - her writings make me angry and scared without fail.
Any crowded places like non-classical concerts, parties etc. - I would love to go to concerts or parties, but anxiety's a .
- Art is the most intense mode of individualism the world has known - Oscar Wilde.
- Darkness in my eyes but lights up in the sky.
- "लोग क्या कहेंगे?" (What will people say?) has killed more dreams than anything else in this world.
- If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind? - Ode to the West Wind, P.B. Shelley.
- When you find someone who makes you feel the same way music does, that's when you found someone special.
- One day or day one - you decide.
- Don't dim someone else's light to make your own shine brighter
- I've learned that you can keep going long after you think you can't - Roger Knapp.
- Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux (Here is my secret. It is very simple: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye) - The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint Exupéry.
- 井の中の蛙大海を知らず (The frog of the well knows nothing of the ocean) - Japanese proverb taken from a Chinese fable.