“CONFIDENCE is what makes a girl Y!”
I am a nice author. If you want a copy of my stories, feel free to send me a message and ask for my permission. If you want to post it on the other site, ask for my permission first and don’t forget to give me a proper credits.
List of My On-Going Fanfics:
- Red Fountain Academy Series (Updates every once a week)
- Detective Angels' Case (Hiatus)
- My Boyfriend Is A Ghost (Hiatus)
List of My Finished Fanfics:
- 5 Scary Tales of SM High School (Horror)
- Abandoned House (Horror)
- Agent Hyoyeon I – VI
- Aswang Goes To Korea (Horror)
- Baekhyun’s 11 Scary Experience (Horror)
- Baekhyun’s Another Scary Moment (Horror)
- Freyja’s Love Journey
- Hyoyeon’s Only Wish
- It All Started With A Piece of Cake
- It’s Started In A Bath Tub
- Journey To Success
- Killer Doll 1, 2 & 3 (Horror)
- Let’s Stop The Wedding (It’s Started In A Bath Tub 2)
- Love Between Ex & Latest
- My Secret Crush
- My Twin Sister’s Boyfriend
- Right Beside You
- She Loves Him, He Loves Boys
- SHINee After 5 Or More Years
- Snow White Kibum & The 7 A Pink Girls
- Super Junior After 5 Or More Years
- The Medallion
- The Stolen Book (Horror)
- Vacation House (Abandoned House 2) (Horror)
My Accounts in Instagram and Twitter:
Instagram: @jkhyosae @ @genki_sae @princealden24 @asianbeauties32
=^.^= ABOUT THE AUTHOR =^.^=
Hi! Hello! Annyeong Hasaeyo! Konnichiwa! You can call me Kath or Neko (Neko means cat in Japanese). I’m a pure blooded Filipina. I’m a writer here in AFF but sometimes I read other’s fanfics.
- Writing fanfics.
- Drawing anime characters (when I’m in the mood).
- Watching anime & movies.
- Updating instagram accounts
- Sleeping (during weekends)
Songs I listen:
- AKB48’s music
- SNSD’s music
- Seventeen’s music
- Thai's Songs (Mostly OST)
- Some JPOP and KPOP’s music
- Running Man
- The Return of Superman
- Invincible Youth Season 2
- Ugly Duckling: The Series
- U-Prince The Series
How I started writing stories?
I started writing stories when I was in high school. The first story that I wrote was titled “Barkada”. It is a story of group of friends with some of them are wizards and witches (inspired by Harry Potter :P). It has 10 different stories then I made the Barkada’s 2nd Generation but I wasn’t able to finish it and the worst part is I don’t know where my stories went. I can’t find them. =T.T=
The next story that I wrote was titled “PCA” where the characters are me and my friends but I don't know where my story went.
Then, when I was in college, I start writing again and this time the title is “Agent Freyja”. Familiar? Well, “Agent Freyja” is now “Agent Hyoyeon”. When I was in college, I don’t know anything about KPOP so when I write stories, I only make the characters. I also wrote Freyja’s Love Journey but I only wrote it in a steno pad along with Agent Freyja.
How did I know AFF?
When my school closed down, I need to work so I worked in a government agency. During my free time, I search about KPOP (that time I am addicted in KPOP), especially Hyoyeon (she’s my bias). One time, I accidentally saw a fanfic of her (I forgot the title). It was the first fanfic that I read and I got inspired to write again. I signed up in AFF and decided to write my own story, and my first fanfic that I posted is Freyja’s Love Journey. And the rest is history.
How do I know KPOP?
Thank you to my friend in college. He’s the one who introduced KPOP to me (especially SNSD). I am still a KPOP fan but not super fan. I am only interested to Hyoyeon and some KPOP idols that I like.
How do I know JPOP?
It is not that I know JPOP but I only know some few groups like AKB48, Baby Metal, Kiss-My-Ft2, etc. The first JPOP group that I know and until now I am addicted to it is AKB48. Thank you to SNSD for debuting in Japan that I learned to know AKB48.
Do I dance?
I want to be a dancer but unfortunately I am not! =T.T= I love copying the dance of KPOP and AKB48 but I can’t copy well. The first dance that I learned is Gee of SNSD. I know Aitakatta and Koi Suru Fortune Cookie of AKB48 and I know some other dances but only the hand movement. XD
My Favorite Idols