Joined on Jul 14, 2010
Last login on Dec 19, 2012
453 karma pts
Well, to start off, I'm a girl from a not so busy city.
In my free non-asian time, I like to read, draw, watch Doctor Who and Sherlock, listen to music, play around with my insturuments, eat, sleep and watch the clouds and stars.
Things I'm Scard of:
- Everything in amusement parks (except the food... although food poisoning can occur). Yeah I'm not much of heights or rides person.
- Aeroplanes. I love traveling but aeroplanes creep me out.
- People ambushing me.
- Growing old and lonely. I'm going to make sure that when I have kids, I'll pester them to have lots of kids so I can have heaps of grandchildren who will visit me! Haha.
- The stars going out. Oh ho ho ho!
- Realising that my 'book boyfriends' aren't real!
I Suffer From:
- Extreme motion sickness. I can't do cars, busses, boats or aeroplanes without getting sick, which kinda sucks because I can't exactly walk or swim everywhere. However, for some reason i can ride trains and asian busses. Weird right?
- I have a slight fear of people. I don't know, it's kinda hard to explain.
- I eat almost everything. But being asian, I'm awfully drawn to rice!
- I love Xiao Long Bao, Sichuan style spicy and sour soup, dumplings, tacos, onigiri, ramen, potatoes, pumpkin, chicken, beef, watermelon, mangos, peaches, bananas, noodles, oranges, fried rice, hot pot, cinaamon donuts, cheesecake, chocolate, crackers, bread, ice-cream, bacon, LAYS, Unicorns and Buffaloes. (and yes, I was joking about the last two... OR WAS IT?!... No but seriously!
- I live off water and Chinese tea.
-But I love bubble tea and juice too!
- I listen to almost everything.
- DBSK, Suju/M, SHINee, EXO, Greeeen, Mr Children, Arashi, NEWS, HSJ, Flumpool, JJ Lin, Jay Chou, Evan Yo, TANK, BY2, Rainie Yang, S.H.E, Kimberly Chen and Zhang Li Yin are my favourite asian artists, but trust me, there are a whole lot more.
- The Beatles, Coldplay, Owl City, Regina Spektor, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, David Guetta, Kelly Clarkson, Beyonce and Maroon 5 are some of my fav non-asian artists.
- Schubert, Vivaldi, Beethoven, Brahms, Bach, Mendelson, Schumann, Lizst and Debussy are some of my favourite composers.
- The Piano Guys are AMAZING! If you guys don't know who they are or what they do, go youtube them... now! GO!
-Soccer! I don't understadn those other sports like American football, but soccer, soccer is on a whole nother level.
Ice skating is pretty cool too!
-Well, I have to start with NARUTO!!! It's like the most amazing manga ever! It's so epic! One day, I will buy a Rock Lee outfit, get a bowl haircut, grow some bushy brows and walk around in a big city! Keep an eye out for me!
- As for normal, not manga books, I really liek to read adventure, and paranormal romance.
- I have so many favourites that I can't even list one, because if I did, I'd start to feel bad for all the other great ones that I'd end up listing them all - which I can't do.
Things I Hope For:
- A cure for cancer and other diseases
- World Peace
- To build my very own library.
- DBSK to reunite as 5
- To meet my asian idols and book boyfriends! Haha!
Other weird random stuff...
- This is going to sound so weird. I sometimes wish I was a boy so I could be charming... Yes, go ahead and judge me.
- I've been watching 'Community' lately. It's hilarious. I can relate all my friends to a different character!
- I also love 'A Very Potter Musical' and other Starkid productions.
This is irrelevant but someone told me I look like Dongho... Do I seriously look like that?
Feel free to friend me! I love talking! ^^
Have a nice day~
^ Back to Top