Joined on Mar 1, 2011
Last login on May 24, 2013
3839 karma pts
“Currently in love with TaeStal and KaiLli”
I am an artist willing to provide these services:
Please request service on my site or my wall.
My Portfolio Site
http://www.youtube.com/user/miaaigoo?feature=mhee [ensure link is safe before clicking]
C O U C H P O T A T O A T T H E M O M E N T
* * *
Question # 1: Hi! Who are you?
- Well, hello there. My name is Mia. Age is seventeen, living in the Philippines. I am currently in college, sophomore standing to be precise. I am taking up BS Biology, and planning to take Microbiology as my major. Oh, I am a girl.
Question # 2: How did you find out about Asianfanfics?
- I was a Keycole shipper (yes, take note of the 'was'). I was in the middle of my spazzing that I searched few stories about them. Then I found out Asianfanfics. I made an account, and my first fic was about them. I think I deleted it.
Question # 3: So, who are your OTP now?
- Ultimate to the ultimate OTP is SooKey (Key/Sooyoung). I have many OTPs (I ship too many couples), but SooKey is still my dear OTP. SooKey has given me enough (so much actually) drive to dwell in the KPop world. They are my center of attention for most hours (but I still spazz about other couples). I do think they are now more of an obscure (unlike in the past few years they are one of the most popular couples in Shineegen), but I can't help it. I love them so much.
Question # 4: Your stories are all about?
- Love. I am a sucker for romantic stories. (Main characters?) Mostly SHINee and Girls' Generation. I add some groups I love too (aside the two groups mentioned). Yes, SHINee and SNSD are my ultimate OTgroup.
Question # 5: Role model in KPop?
- LeeSsang's Kang Gary. I have to admit; I only knew about him thanks to Running Man. Originally, Song Joong Ki is my fave character. Then I watched episodes w/o Joong Ki. Gary-ssui had gained my attention (no, he always attracts me). He is really a good person, and his quirky side is so... quirky. Plus his 'commander' attitude and strength; I want him to be the main character someday again. He is my role model in KPop because he is an image of a pure talent. Pure talent--he and Gil are so successful (LeeSsang), not because of their faces but because of their pure and really great talent.
Question # 6: Crackship?
- My ultimate crackship would be Song Joong Ki/SNSD's Kwon Yuri. Sorry, but I really ship them. All thanks to Running Man, again. Idk, I just saw some chemistry. Add Lee Kwangsoo. JoongYulSoo is my ultimate OT3 crack.
Question # 7: So you are fond of Running Man?
- Super! Tbh, my mom thinks I am a mental person because I kept on laughing out loud while watching RM. Dude, that show rocks! I haven't watched ALL episodes (I only watched episodes up to date, and some old ones from 1 to Yuri's episode). I am planning to watch every episode.
Question # 8: Besides Kpop, what are your likes?
- KPop is actually somewhat in my bottom list of likes. I like food, internet, Filipino music and shows, and others. Omg who am I kidding. KPop is actually my number two like. Number one is my personal life. ;)
Question # 9: What do you hate the most?
- In Kpop world, delusional fans. I am, too, a delusional fan. But I know where and when to stop acting like one. End of story.
Question # 10: Status?
- Single. Oh, no. Daughter of Key and Sooyoung, married to Baro, mistress of Gikwang, girlfriend of Song Joongki, Krystal's bestfriend and Monday couple's number one fan. There, that's my status.
Last Question: Any future plans (on fics)?
- Maybe for now, I am planning to update ALL of my ongoing fics before the start of the school year. I have so many oneshots in mind, so hopefully I can do those too.
* * *
Follow me on Twitter: @miaamoranto
Follow me on Tumblr: locketpinkstar
^ Back to Top