Aug 8 / Female
Joined on Apr 11, 2012
Last login on May 10, 2013
1586 karma pts
Why hello there. I didn’t see you come in.
My name is Katie; but you probably know me as LeeahnChuneil. Don’t call me Unnie, because if I’m not your dongsaeng, then Jo Kwon isn’t fabulous. I notice things in everyday life that inspire me, and so I write them. That’s about it. I consider myself to be a part of a band’s fan group when I can tell them apart and put names to their faces, so… Shawol, Kissme, Angel, EXOtic, VIP, and a whole lot more. I’m pretty open-minded and don’t dislike any groups, so feel free to talk to me! I’d love to get to know your bias and steal him from you!
"I HATE RACISM!!
I DON'T LIKE THE LAW OF GRAVITY
OR THE CONTINENTAL DRIFT THEORY!!!"
And so remember the lessons K-Pop has taught us all:
- Watch the phone ring.
- Stop treating the new kids on the block like kids, ya heard?
- Don't fix your makeup until your mirror is shining.
- Make a love baby, just make a love.
- You must be stay here day by day.
- Always be ready to bingo.
- If there no one who care about you, shoot anonymous.
- If you are beautiful, you are a target, so joom joom his heart like a locket.
- Keep romantic in your heart, and also in the cube with Batoost.
- Shut up if you don't know me, boy. P-A-R-T... Why??
- NEVER take it in the butt.
- Everyone is a spider pretending to be a butterfly
- And of course, last but not least, FIND JUNSU'S TIE. (What music will you listen to? Hey! What music will you listen to? Hey!)
Alright, that's about it. Now... all I can say is...
Please give me one chance to make it right?
...this bio is...
Bias list is below ^o^
What's a bias list, anyways??? These four have destroyed it.
^ Back to Top