Jul 4 / Female
Joined on Dec 7, 2010
Last login on Oct 5, 2012
921 karma pts
“Back at school, meaning practically no updates :(”
I am an artist willing to provide these services:
Please request service on my site or my wall.
~Select Plot Bunnies~
** Trophy Wife: She was a high society wife, meant to only be seen and not heard. It didn’t matter that she once had opinions, dreams, and wishes that all but disappeared once she married into his family. It didn’t matter to anyone but two siblings--one who became her best friend, and the other who became her lover. (Characters TBD)
** Curtain Call: While pop idol Miracle is known worldwide for her amazing voice, only three people know that the ‘angel voice’ really belongs to a girl who can only dream of singing on a stage. However, all that changes.... all because of an unconventional friendship with one of the biggest pop idols in Korea. (Big Bang's Seungri)
** Elevator Encounters: Who would’ve thought that those few minutes waiting for the elevator to descend could turn into a relationship? She wasn't a person to believe in chance, but then again, fate has a funny way of working. (SJ-M's Henry Lau)
** Stairwells: The emergency stairwells tucked in the back of the CUBE Entertainment building had always been her sanctuary away from the harsh life of an idol trainee. She never anticipated that something as simple as a blackout could change everything for her, to the point where she couldn’t even recognize herself. (BEAST, Characters TBD)
** Beauty Scars: He lived in a world where beauty was only skin deep and love was dependent on appearance. But when he meets an art student with a painful past and a talent for hauntingly beautiful photographs, he finds himself falling for a girl whose scars only make her all the more beautiful in his eyes. (MBLAQ's Yang Seungho)
There's no particular order yet... Which one should I write first? ^^
Write on my wall or PM me to request a review! Please click here and read before requesting a review, and yes, I have ways of knowing if you did or not.
I'm Ari, it's nice to meet you :)
I write stories as stress relief, so please excuse my writing, I'm still learning :P
I also like to read fanfics, and I'll try my best not to be a silent reader! ^^
If you're curious, here's my Tumblr.
~A list of amazingly talented people~
- Ethrel: Safe to say this girl is one of my besties here on AFF :) I found her amazing MBLAQ story, and from there it’s history! We share a mutual love of DD, KK, and the lovely boys that are BEAST & MBLAQ, and we’ve concocted an epic plan to... ahemborrowforeverahem those aforementioned boys, just in case you notice them missing one day... *shifty eyes* Andif it isn’t obvious enough, I love her to pieces, so you should definitely check her out!
- ppz_uk: My beloved dongsaeng! Hehe the posters she and her sister make are freaking amazing, and I believe it was her stories that first introduced me to MBLAQ and BEAST :) My obsession with Running Man is all her fault, and our conversations are so random that it’s hard to keep track of them all xD
- staticdream: Okay, I have two words to describe her: amazingly talented. No joke, I read Unglamorous, and I was hooked... I think I went on a massive commenting spree for all her stories, and her stories were what influenced my newfound 2PM love <3 I’m a full supporter of the JunhoAlex pairing, along with her creation of the JuneKhun pair, and I hope to one day possess even a fraction of her writing ability.
- xAndImLuckyx: Another friend I met through stalking static xD I seriously can’t believe that this girl is two years younger than me, and I’m slightly ashamed/envious that she’s a better writer than I am! I love her evil authoring ways (poor Taec can’t catch a break!) and I’m happy to have found a fellow Seungri lover :) Her collab with static, oxygenbubble, and lanabonamana is by far one of my favorite stories here on AFF <3
- HurtMe: Another beloved dongsaeng, but one who can write smut waaaay better than I can... which is a bit sad on my part >.> I love her for fueling my Seungho obsession, and I’m insanely jealous that she knows Korean/has the opportunity to learn it! And she shouldn’t be ashamed of being short, because like I told her, great things come in small packages :)
- jennyhearts: I stumbled upon her G-Dragon story by chance, and I’m so glad I found it :) Her stories are amazing, and her one-shots are to die for <3 She’s another one of those writers I’m envious of, for her fantastic writing abilities! Despite having known her for only a short time, she’s a lovely person, and we share equally... interesting... history teachers, equal dislikes for history itself, and a love for HK’s ridiculously cheap shopping xD
- -dolce-: This girl is freaking amazing, I’m not going to lie. Her Super Junior story is so complicated that sometimes I have to reread and take notes to keep track of all the story lines, but she manages to keep everything flowing beautifully into this great big melting pot of SuJu goodness :) She’s officially converted me to an ELF, and no words can express my intense love and devotion to her for including me in her amazing story <3
^ Back to Top