Looking for private reviewers

I'm looking for people interested in reviewing at least 2 of my works, privately (via PM), seriously. I need these in order to 1) rewrite one of said works and 2) to reevaluate how my writing is since I haven't been doing so for several months.

If you don't wish to give your service for free, I have tons of KP and willing to pay a maximum of 15KP per work.

Thanks.
fusionspeaks
12 hours ago
@sunna_freya Hi! Yes, it would be lovely. We can discuss more if you would PM me :)
sunna_freya
1 day ago
If you want i can Review your works
fusionspeaks
1 week ago
@seijoh Heyya! Sure, well, my fic are ship fics, mostly vhope. Is that fine by you?
seijoh
1 week ago
hey I might be willing to, depending on the fic! what pairing is it?
MissMinew
1 week ago
@fusionspeaks Yes, pls do so. :)
fusionspeaks
1 week ago
@MissMinew Don' worry, it's a boy x boy fic! If it's alright, I guess I can PM you?
MissMinew
1 week ago
@fusionspeaks Yes, but if you write idol x oc just know that I tend to be unnecessarily harsh on oc's. I don't mind the kp that much. But yeah, id much rather give suggestions to plot, character, writing style and so on.
fusionspeaks
1 week ago
@MissMinew I can raise the amount. I'm willing to go up as high as 30KP. I have too much KP anyways. I'm more concerned on finding someone to give me input on mainly my writing style, plot and what improvements can be made. Are you still interested?
MissMinew
1 week ago
Well, 15 KP is really not a lot if you have so many KP, but whatever. I actually retired from the reviewing business and I'm not a native English speaker so if you're looking for in-depth analysis on grammar, well, that isn't me. ; _ ; But depending on what kind of story your stories are, I could take one of them?