AFF Username; ddred88
Profile Link; link
The Lucky Girl:
Birth Name; Min Ha Ra
English Name : Ava
Date of Birth; 12/08/1992
Ethnicity; ½ Korean, ½ Mexican
Birthplace; Los Angeles
Languages; Fluent/ English, Spanish, Korean-although she does tend to speak it informally
Her never ending beauty:
Ulzzang Name; Im Da Hye
HQ Picture Links; ulzzang gallery
Back-Up Ulzzang; Lee Ji Min
HQ Picture Links; 001 002 003
Her Style; Ava likes to blend urban clothing with sexy, girly clothing. She likes to wear caps and beanies and a lot of sweaters and jackets. She usually wears sneakers or boots. She only wears hoop earrings.
Any Tattoos or Piercings? She has 2 tattoos, for the tatto that she has on her arms she has to have makeup put on it to cover it up whenever they have a performance. She also has her ears and tongue pierced.
Dear Diary .. :
Personality; Ava style is a mixture of urban chick and girly girl. She can be both intimidating and sweet. She seems cold at first since it takes a while for her to open up to you but once she has, she is friendly, funny and loud. Ava is definitely a rebel, always has been. She got her first tattoo when she was 17 with her sister’s consent. Her parent’s almost killed her. Also, Ava would usually sneak out during the weekends to attend freestyle contests or hip hop show to take in as much as she could.. Ava doesn’t think much of her rebellious nature since she thinks it’s not a big deal as long as she doesn’t end up hurting others. One of her worst traits is the fact that she is far to challenging and hot headed. If she feels like something she is doing or seeing is wrong, she will call that out and a lot of the time the company doesn’t like it. Ava finds it very hard to take orders since she feels like she is inferior for some reason, she basically doesn’t like someone having the upper hand. She’s the type of person who gets annoyed very easily but it doesn’t always turn into full blown anger. She usually has good control over her anger since it goes away fairly quickly but when she does get angry it is quite scary since she has a very quick and sharp tongue and always needs to have the last word.
She has a dark, weird, awkward American sense of humor and doesn't hide it. Since her humor is very American sometimes she comes of as unlady like which bothers her IMMENSELY. Ava actually has a very girly side to her so when she feels like people perceive her as a tomboy and ‘one of the boys’ it bothers her for days. She thinks that if she is known as one of the guys no male will ever think of her in a romantic light and will approach her because they see her as too manly or an oddity so she always has her nails fixed and her hair taken care of, she takes good care of her skin but she doesn’t think she needs to be any lighter. It’s kind of funny just how much she worries about her appearance, you wouldn’t think she was the type of person who cared about how she looked and was worried about boys when you saw her acting all intimidating
She tries to get along with everyone when she first meets you. She can be reserved in the beginning since it always takes a while for her to warm up to someone unless she feels that instant click with you. It’s very easy to get on her bad side, she doesn’t like it when people try to pretend like they know her or can talk about her like they’ve been friends forever when she has just met you. With her small group of friends she is loud, funny and somewhat warm towards them. She finds it very hard for herself to show how she is feeling and to show love. She’s that friend who you have to force into a group hug and will make a face and try to pry herself away immediately.
Ava was born Min Ha Ra in Los Angeles. Her family is of working class, her dad is the owner of a woodshop that makes handmade furniture. Ava's childhood was a happy one, she was a little monster though. She was never quiet or shy and always a force to be reckoned with. When she was 12 and her sister was 14, the family left for South Korea since her dad decided to open up a wood shop in Seoul. This was when things became a little bit harder for Ava. She had darker skin since she was mixed so she wasn't really what you would call beautiful in Korea. Not to mention the fact that she was very ‘Americanized’ and loud that made it hard for people to feel comfortable enough to approach her.
She worked at her father’s studio where they made hand made wood furniture. Ava was still in high school when she auditioned for YG Ent. so school was what she focused on during the day. Or tried to. Even though she had been in South Korea for a couple of years she still couldn’t get used to the 8+ hours of school she would have to attend during the week. She was an okay student since she tried her best to focus . She did great in her English and History classes but the rest were ok. After she would get home from school she would either help out in the shop and work on some wood furniture or go to a dance class. During the weekends was when her life was solely dedicated to rap. She would sneak into wherever there was a freestyle contest or a show and just take in as much as she could. What inspired her to become an idol was watching her role model Yoon Mi Rae be able to be popular and have success as a Korean of mixed heritage. Ava honestly did not think of trying to make a career out of music until she saw Yoon Mi Rae and realized ‘Hey, if she can do it, so can I’. The thing that pushed Ava into becoming a idol rapper and singer instead of an under ground artist was that she thought it was time for the kpop industry to be introduced to a Real female rapper who can compose her own lyrics and be able to freestyle.
- She loves to get manicures and pedicures since it just makes her feel girly.
- She likes to work on wood carvings and making wood animals. Her favorite is a big wild cat she made. Working on wood for some strange reason keeps her calm.
- Whenever she can, she goes to her dad’s wood shop and cut out cute little animals for the members to wear as a charm on a necklace. Ava likes to surprise the girl's with these gifts.
- She likes to beat boys in dance competitions because girls rule and boys drool.
- She likes cats. Ava likes how cunning and lazy they are.
- She likes mangos and tangerines
- She likes to use the phrase “You know what I mean?” because she would say this phrase so often after she ended a sentence in English that she just transferred it to Korean.
- Ava likes Rap, r&b and pop music because it was the music she grew up with.
- She loves hand cream because it keeps her hands smooth.
- She loves cherry flavored lip balm because it's tasty. She always has cherry flavored lip balm in her pocket
- Ava dislikes being woken up early since she likes her sleep
- she doesn't like birds, she thinks they're annoying
- She doesn't like it when people imitate her voice because they always exaggerate and make it higher
- She doesn't like being alone in the dark because she feels like something is going to pop out and attack her.
- She doesn't like pineapples because they hurt her tongue.
- She doesn't like doing aegyo because it doesn't come naturally to her
- She is a fast walker and hates when people in front of her walk slow.
- She hates being scolded in front of people because she feels embarrassed
- One of Ava’s habits is applying hand cream about 10 times a day. Even though other's have said she doesn't have rough hands she can't help but apply cream.
- Whenever someone sneezes she says “Bless you” even if it’s someone walking down the street who she doesn’t know.
- Cursing in English whenever she messes up or is annoyed.
- Talking back when she really shouldn’t, she is making baby steps toward keeping her mouth shut, though.
- Bossing people around
- Another habit is challenging a person with authority, When someone has been appointed to give out orders, whether it was in a dance class or in school and Ava doesn’t feel like that person is strong enough to give orders she has the need to takeover
- Going to the salon
- Trying out new nail polishes
- Practicing her singing
- She is always drumming her fingers to some beat she has in her head
- -Her favorite rappers are Yoon Mi Rae and Kanye West
- -she knows how to work on wood to make carious shapes and things
- -she goes to get her nails done with Hyoyeon of SNSD
- -she can freestyle in both Korean and English although she is more comfortable rapping in English
- she introduces herself to everyone she meets as Ava instead of her Korean name
- -she enjoys baking more than cooking
- -even though she ahs this tough image, Ha Ra enjoys portraying a sexy image as well
- -she has been described as a diva since she can’t hide her facial expressions and if she thinks something is ridiculous or stupid you can tell right away from the look she has on her face.
- -she often forgets where she left her phone.
Her loved ones:
Min Hyun Ki || 48|| Owner of Golden Wood Shop || Hyun Ki isn’t your typical parent. Instead of giving his 2 daughters everything he made sure he prepared his daughters for the real world. He is a person who has a lot of common sense. He can be serious when he needs to be but at home he is very lively.
Min Lena || 46 || Lena is someone who is the more stern parent. She can uptight sometimes but she does have her fun moments.
Min Lia || 26 || Teacher in America || Lia has a personality very similar to Ava except that she is a lot calmer than Ava.
Kim Hyoyeon || 22 || SNSD || Hyoyeon is someone who is very independent. She loves to make people laugh and always has a witty answer. She doesn’t like to be serious or let other’s know that she is feeling sad. Just like Ava, Hyoyeon loves going to the salon and getting her nails done
Jung ‘Zinger’ Hana || 22 || Zinger is Zinger is a very fun person to be around. She is very cute and funny. She knows when to have fun and mess around and when to be serious. She loves to tease people around her.
Lee ‘Seungri’ Seunghyun || 21|| BIGBANG || Seungri is very confidant in whatever he does. He is very easy to get along with and always hast quick answers. He is very funny and can at times be very inappropriate. Ava likes the fact that Seungri is very out there and confidant. Seungri is the only male who Ava really likes to shower with physical affection, but only because she knows how uncomfortable it makes him. Seungri says that normally he would never be freaked out by a female hugging him but since it’s Ava who isn’t known for being affectionate he gets scared.
Gong Minzy || 2ne1 || 18 || Minzy is someone who can be very shy at first sicne it takes a while for her to open up to people but once she’s out of her shell she is very cute. She is someone who is a great listener but also very naïve and innocent.
BoA || 25 || BoA is someone who takers her work very seriously. She may seem cold at first but if she sees you as a friend she will always try to make you smile. She does believe in tough love, though. Ava looks up to BoA a lot and looked to ehr when she needed more help with her voice.
CL || 21|| 2ne1 || Ava doesn’t like the fact that CL doesn’t really write her own raps, only some. Or the fact that when CL does ‘freestyle’ it’s just a rap she wrote before hand. Ava is trying to show how a real female rapper is suppose to be. CL oozes charisma. She is a powerful artist who knows how to work the stage. She can be both tough and cute. Ava feels somewhat intimidated by her because even though Ava thinks CL is a weak rapper, CL will always be seen as ‘The Baddest Female in Seoul’ and she wants to take away that title from her and become the best female idol rapper.
The Missing Puzzle Piece:
Partner; Changmin || DBSK
Partner's Age; 24
Personality; He is very strong and resilient. He has many sides to him, he knows when to be serious and when to have fun. He takes his job very seriously and won’t settle for anything less than perfect. He does not take to kindly to people who show disrespect. He is a very sarcastic person and will choose food over anything.
How did you two meet? the new girl group was to have a dance training session with DBSK and SNSD. Ha Ra was a little star struck and made a couple mistakes through out the class. Once it was over the members introduced themselves and lunch was served. Ava had been eating next to Hyoyeon and they were being their usual weird selves. Hyoyeon suddenly called Changmin over and Ava felt incredibly awkward and intimidated next to him since he asked her how come she hadn’t picked up better dancing around these two. Quick as a whip Ava asked when he was going to stop screaming and start singing. She couldnt think of a better comeback. It's safe to say that she didnt leave a very good impression on Changmin.
Back-Up Partner; Bang Yongguk
Remember her name:
Stage Name; DEX
Persona; Warrior Queen
Position; Main Rapper- Sub Vocalist
Fanservice; Sometimes, she usually does it to make people uncomfortable
Any scenario requests? How about a scene where Ava has to miss her weekly nail appointment and is freaking out and being dramatic. I think it would be pretty funny. Also, a lot of bickering between Ava and Changmin
What song would you like to be their debut song? Well, how about one of Evol’s songs? You could use their mini album for ChachiZ
How often are you active? 8
^ Back to Top