So I saw this on someone else's blog (i apologize i forgot who) and decided to try it myself.
1. How did you come up with your user name and what does it mean?
In all honesty I'm not sure. It's not even close to my actual name but ima just roll with it.
2. Which is your most subscribed to story?
New Beginnings. Cuz it's my only story.
3. Why did you pick your user photo/thumbnail?
Cuz Oh Sehun is my ult. and such a meme.
4. Who is your AFF bestie?
WingedWarrior and Awesomegurl101267.
5. Is there a fanfic that you keep going back to read again and again?
Fool's Gold by Winged Warrior
6. How many stories are you subscribed to?
3 or 4
7. Which AU do you find yourself writing the most?
8. How many friends do you have?
I have 6 on AFF and then some irl
9. Is there something you'd like to write about but are afraid of people judging you for it? (Feeling brave? If so, share it!)
Hmmm... In all honesty I'm pretty comfortable with anything but sci-fi. So i guess any sort of sci-fi au.
10. Is there anything you would like to be better at on aff? Writing, graphic design (posters), replying to comments, updating regularly, etc..?
Updating my story.
11. How many subscribers do you have?
I think it's 19 or 20. It's not a lot but I really love them all.
12. How many stories have you posted online to this day (finished and unfinished)?
13. How many stories do you have saved in your writing program?
14. Do you write down story ideas, or just keep them in your head?
I write them down and plan out everything (hence Chapter 5 taking me forever)
15. Have you ever co-authored a story?
Ah not yet but I am about to
16. How did you discover AFF?
Through coutnless 2jae and yugbam fanficitons (along with some chinaline fics and chanbaek)
17. Do you consider yourself to be a popular or famous author on AFF?
haha funny joke
18. Do you have a nickname or fandom name for your readers?
I only have a few subs but I still call them Ants. (cuz my user is AnteChan ha i'm so original and creative)
19. Was there an AFF author who inspired or encouraged you to write?
WingedWarrior (plzzzzzz check her out)
20. How many karma points do you have?
A few probably
21. What writing advice would you give to a beginning author?
Just write and don't be afraid
22. Do you plot out your stories, or do you just figure it out as you go?
23. Have you ever gotten a bad review or comment on a story? If so, what did you do?
I actually have not (yet that is)
24. Is there a certain type of scene that you have a hard time writing? (action, , etc..)
Action or just casual scenes in general
25. What story(s) are you working on now?
26. Do you plan your next project(s) before you finish your current ongoing story(s)?
27. Do you have a daily writing goal set for yourself?
I write paragraphs everyday of just kind of anything
28. Do you think you've improved as a writer since you first started?
Still in the stage of "Just Started"
29. What is your favorite story that you've written?
Ah... Probabaly the only one i've wirtten
30. What is your least favorite story that you've written?
Ah... Probabaly the only one i've written
31. Where do you see yourself (as a writer) in 5 years?
Hmmmm.. Still writing is random journals I find in my room...
32. How many upvotes do you have?
1 I think
33. What is the easiest thing about writing?
Sad and Depressing stuff
34. What is the hardest thing about writing?
Description and avoiding cliches
35. Why do you write?
It is something I love doing and like sharing with others.